7. Food fight

Look at the end for a prize of your choosing

3rd person pov:
A girl with emerald hair was walking with a boy with grey hair. They were walking towards a book shop... When they walked in.

They were talking to Tukson.. That was when they beat tukson. "Hey Mercury... Look over here..." The girl aka Emerald said.

"Hm... What is this?" Mercury asks while looking at the book. It had a black wolf with red eyes.

Emerald opens the book to see ancient writing... "Hm... Lets take it with us..." Emerald said.

(Y/n)'s pov:
I was just eating some stuff that was until Ruby came with a binder... I blink a bit. "Sisters! Friends! (N/n) (nickname she calls you), weiss..." Ruby said.

"Hey!" Weiss yelss. I just blush at the nickname. "Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream..." Ruby said.

'Sounds like martin Luther king....' I thought. "This oughta be good..." Yang said. Nora throws a berry at yang and yang catches it with her mouth.

"A dream that one day that all if us will come to together, as a team... And girlfriend... And have the most fun anyone has ever had... EVER!" Ruby yells.

"Did you... Steal my binder?" Weiss asks. I just nod my head. "I am not a crook..." Ruby says.

I gave her the really look. "What are you talking about?" Blake asks. "I am talking about starting the semester off with a bang!" Ruby says...

Here comes the puns... "I always kick my semesters off with a yang!" Yang says. I laugh a bit while stripping.

"Eh guys am i right?" Yang asks. Nora throws an apple at her and says "booo."... Ima get myself killed but...

"Aw... You kept her... Yanging...." I said while snickering and Yang laughs. Team JNPR looks at eachother and they see a watermelon.

"Uh oh..." I said. They throw the water melon at me. "NOT AGAIN!" I yelled.

I went down with a watermelon in my mouth... This usually happens if i made puns at lunch... I got up and soat the water melon out while yang kinda wince.

"Look guys it's been a good two weeks... And between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year our second semester will be great! But class start back up tomorrow..." Ruby says.

I turned pale and face planted into the table. With Kirby patting my head and Simba just looking at me.

"Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today." Ruby said. I lift my head up in excitement and my tail wags.

"I don't know if i should be proud or scared of what you have in store..." Weiss said while Yang throws an apple at Nora... Blake and Weiss were talking about sitting out or not...

I paid attention to my food... Until i heard Nora whisper "i got it..." Nora whispers. I look to see a pie flying in Weiss direction...

Team JNPR were shocked and Nora tries to blame it on Ren. I feel bad for them... I just started to gobble up my food...

A few minutes later i felt something on my head and around my shoulders. Oh boy it smells like food and it looks like.... Oh a food crown and cape...

I wad too busy eating my food to even care...

3rd person pov:
Sun and Neptune were talking. "Until a guy drops dead and there was kinda a masacare..." Sun says... Inside there was a food fight and Jaune got thrown at a window.