36. scars...

3rd person pov:
It was morning about crack of dawn. The harem woke up looking for (y/n). Until Glynda found tissues...

"Look." Glynda said pointing to the trail... "Hmmm... Tissues a trail in fact." Winter said. Blake sniffs a bit.

"Smells like tears." Blake said. Velvet nods her head. Ruby's eyes widen and follows the trail.

She was met with a crying (y/n) and shirtless on the couch holding her scroll. The harem was in the background confused until they hear Pyrrha's voice. They realised it was the video where all the girls were just fooling around with (y/n)'s scroll while Winter and Glynda was trying to get it back.

"Y'know we stole the scroll to give you an inspirational speech!" Pyrrha's voice said. "That is sweet but stealing isn't really a great idea." Glynda's voice said in the background. There is sushing. "But this is just in case if you have problems with your eyes... Just know we love you. And that you mean the world to everyone." Ruby's voice said. "Remeber to never give up!" Pyrrha's voice said. "We all love you... Remember you are the light... To everyone's world. We are here to help you with anything... To heal you." Blake's voice said. "We are like healers!" Ruby's voice yells.

(Y/n) was just crying. And then the video changes...

"Hehehehehehehehehehe i got the scroll for myself..." Ruby's voice said. And then there was lots of funny things happening in the video.

(Y/n) smiles. Ruby runs up and hugs (y/n). "(Y/n) are you okay?" Ruby asks.

"Y-yeah it is just i needed to control my eyes then i remember what happened to you and Blake... I couldn't sleep... I kept getting nightmares... That... You and blake were just... Gone and i couldn't save you both. Then the fall of beacon nightmares when Pyrrha... Died." (Y/n) said. The rest walk up to them.

"(Y/n) these tragic events happen and i know it is hard to forget them... But you are fighting so much." Glynda said. Blake nods. "Right now you have a physical therapy appointment... Today. Lets focus on that." Winter said. (Y/n) smiles.

"Yknow ice prick you really have great advice." (Y/n) said in a playful manner. "I always have good advice stripper." Winter shot back in a playful manner.

After some time they got ready and went to get some breakfast. Igneel was screaming. "My pancakes are gone there is a pancake ghost!" He screeches.

(Y/n) sighs. "Dad i think Kirby was hungry..." (Y/n) said. "Ugh i should of just kept them with me..." Igneel said. Kirby walks up and pouts.

"He did eat my pancakes!" Igneel said.

Somewhere on the island:
Neptune and sun were talking. Until a white haired male came up. "Guys!" He said.

"Travis!" They yelled. "My dad is getting us tacos!" He yells. They were talking.

"Damn we didn't know your childhood friend was (y/n)." Neptune said. "Well yeah... She even helped me hook up with Katelyn... My now soon to be wife." Travis said. (Look i am making Travis and Katelyn exist because why not? But there is no aphmau or rest because this my book.)

Katelyn walks up to Travis and kisses him. Then an older man walks up to them. "Got the tacos!" He said. "Thanks Terry!" Neptune said.

Meanwhile:
Some Ace-ops were sitting down. Ren was under an umbrella. Jaune was talking about getting him a tan. Until Blaze came up with some parts of the pack.

They were talking about (y/n) and the harem. "We've been banging on their door for a long time." Blaze said.

They shrug. Ren was running away about the tan situation. Qrow was just in the background drinking.

(Y/n)'s pov:
I was talking with my harem. Coco was texting someone. She sighs... "Come on (y/n)!" She said. I nod and follow her. The others were planning on swimming.

"Isn't this cute? But... I have to warn you... Some dangerous stuff lurks on this island (lots and lots of dea-)..." Zeref's voice rang through my head. We all left.

Coco was dragging me around. "W-where are we going?" I ask. "My mom said they had an amazing taco stand... We have to test that theory." She said. I smirk.

"Ima use my snooter." I said. She starts giggling. "Oh shut up... I know it is a goofy word." I said.

She sighs. I grabbed Coco's arm and we ran towards the smell. Until Blaze was running by.

"ALPHA!" He yells. I look up. "Ye?" I ask.

"You have the strongest snooter out of all of us wanna help us find the taco stand." Blaze said. "Well were looking for it sooo come on lets get dem tacos!" I yelled.

There were cheers and i followed the smell...

3rd person pov:
Acnologia was looking at the parents in the room. There was Coco's parents and Tai. "What do you need?" Tai asks.

"What do you think about Coco, Ruby, and Yang getting... Married?" Acnologia asks. "SAY WHAT?!" They all yelled with scared faces.

The dragons were laughing nervously... "IS (Y/N) GOING TO DO IT HERE?!" They yelled. The dragons gulp but Acnologia made a ballsy move. "Yes." He said.

"S-she is planning on popping the question when she takes the girls to starlight wonderland." Igneel said. Tai started fanboying along with Cabott (Random name for Coco's Father.) While Callen was fangirling (random name for Coco's mother)

"Now... Do you consider (y/n) a daughter?" Acnologia asks. "Of course. I considered her a daughter when i first met her." Tai said. "Me too." Cabott said. Callen sighs.

"I may not act like it... But i do consider her as a daughter." Callen said. "Now tell anybody and i will destroy you!" Acnologia yells.

They all sigh. "Oops sorry... Habit i have." Acnologia said.

Meanwhile:
The pack and coco were by a pool area. Marrow was slapping Sunscreen on (y/n). Coco was laughing.

(Y/n) was sighing. "Alpha we want you to be safe from the sun." Marrow said. (Y/n) pouts.

"Yea yea..." (Y/n) grumbles. "There." Marrow said. They all started swimming with (y/n) joking around with Coco.

Ren's pov:
I sigh as i ran away from Jaune. "Okay no tan." He said. I sigh and kissed him.

He kisses back. I heard a squeal. "YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO CUTEEEE!" Nora squeals. Where is (y/n) when you need her?!