50. Take them by force...

3rd person pov:
Igneel was cuffed and chained up... Two GF pointed guns at him. Michael walks up to them.

They both look up. "Sir?" A GF asked while walking up. "Sir! It is dangerous you shouldn't be here. Only authorized personal is allowed to be in this room." The GF said.

Michael grabs him by the throat making him gasp for air. Michael's eyes turn emerald green. "I'm so sorry Michael... Of course you are allowed in here." The GF said.

"Wait what?!" The other GF questions. "He has access to the dragon." The GF said. "Since when Jack?! We were given specific orders. No one is allowed to see the person helping the Ultima under any circumstances." The other GF states.

"I think it's... A little too crowded in here..." Michael said. The GF known as Jack eyes turn green... He then grabs his gun and shoots the other GF. The GF falls dead on to the ground while Igneel's eyes widen.

"I have something i need you to do... Go outside..." Michael said. The GF known as Jack lowers his gun and walks outside.

He closes the door. Michael smirks... "Igneel... It's a honor..." Michael said.

"Michael..." Igneel growls out. "Where's Terry?" Igneel questions. "Oh don't worry... He's safe." Michael said. Igneel sighs.

Michael walks by Igneel. "What? Nothing wity to say? No apology?" Michael asks while chuckling. "It's been years Igneel..." Michael said.

"How the hell did you escape?" Igneel asks. Michael chuckles. "You know what's adorable? The fact that you think you can seal me away... Forever... There is no way someone stupid as you can seal me away on your own." Michael said.

"Still using your tricks?" Igneel questions. "If you can control people... Why didn't you use it on us? Or me... Or Tai?" Igneel adds.

"As powerful as i am... This magic is still imperfect..." Michael said. "You make so many potions so why don't you use a potion to fix your stupid problem?" Igneel asks. "My potions... The funny thing about them is that the more i use them the longer it takes for the effects to settle..." Michael said.

"Hmph... Must be hard being you." Igneel said sarcastically. Michael sighs. "You are smart... Turning yourself in..." Michael said.

Igneel growls because the chains block his magic and ability to transform. "You have someone who is helping (y/n) so stop this crusade." Igneel said. "What i have in this room is a man/dragon who failed to protect this world." Michael said.

"And failed to protect his family..." Michael adds with venom in his voice. "W-what do you mean?" Igneel questions. Michael leaves the question hanging.

Meanwhile with (y/n):
(Y/n) and Yukio were talking. Yukio was talking about random stuff. Yang walks up behind (y/n) and hugs her.

Velvet was watching tv. (Y/n) smiles. "Hey Yang." (Y/n) said.

"Hey babe." Yang said. Yukio was squealing.

"(Y/n)... I have a bad feeling." Zeref said while Mavis was nodding her head. (Y/n) looks confused until she gets a gut feeling. "(Y/n/n) are you okay?" Yang asks.

"H-huh... Yeah why?" (Y/n) questions. "You were spacing out and shivered." Yang said. "Oh... It's nothing." (Y/n) said. Yang pulls away from (y/n).

"Okay..." Yang said. Acnologia told (y/n) that the agent trio needed to see her. (Y/n) walks to the trio and asks if everything okay.

The trio told her to follow them... Yukio and Acnologia were in the room.

"(Y/n)... Do you know where your dad is?" Yukio asks.