30. hmmMMM RUBY NO! NOT AGAIN

Michael's pov:
I walk in to see Ein... He was looking at a picture of that Ruby girl... Also that Blake girl.

"Ein what the fuck are you doing?" I ask. "Well... Ruby Rose... I met her at Beacon... Also Blake Belladonna... They are cuties... But Blake is a stupid cat faunus... She needs to change... Also Ruby is a human disgusting." He said.

I blink a bit. "Okay dude... Isn't Ruby like your cousin?" I ask. "I don't care." He said.

Disgusting! "But that ultima.... Getting in my way." Ein said while his werewolf tail lays low for anger.

"Well... The Ultima can remove Blake's features and replace them with werewolf features... And Ruby can just get turned..." I said. He smirks. "Michael can you give me some potions..." Ein said.

I smirk. Adam failed killing (l/n) but Ein... He can do this task.

"Make sure she suffures...." I said while giving him the potions... He smirks and takes them.

I then decided to make a fake mission... In a very snowy mountain with a lodge... That needs ruby and (y/n)... They can bring members...

Finally she will be dead!

(Y/n)'s pov:
I look at the mission board and see one that requests me and Ruby... It was a very snowy area but i think there is alot of emeralds there...

So they are lending a lodge to us... I don't like this. But we have to do it.

But hey it has lots of fighting. Qrow and Clover wanted to come same with penny. Simba smiles and nods...

I went to my dorm and look at the Anti-potions i brewed... I put them in my bag and smile.

"Why are you getting those items?" Simba asks. "I don't want to risk anything... So i am ready." I said.

Simba smiles. "Hey did you text Glynda, Coco, and Velvet yet?" He asks. Shit i need to it has been lots of days.

Oh yeah... Velvet and Coco are part of my harem but we usually don't show PDA. The rest knows though.

I look at my scroll and sweat drop.

Hot coco ☕: (y/n)?! You are scaring us. I mean we haven't heard from you... Are you dead :'(? (A:About that...)

"Oh... Should i tell her?" I ask simba. He sighs but nods.

Hot Ultima 🐺 🐉: Uh coco about that...

Hot coco ☕: Oh thank God you are okay! But what do you mean...

Here we go...

Hot Ultima 🐺 🐉: I died and came back to life.

Hot coco ☕: Are you joking?

Hot Ultima 🐺 🐉: I wish...

Yup... I then went outside to be met with Qrow,Clover,Penny, and Ruby....

I got into the car and gulp. I gaged and face plant. Clover looks at me.

"Why the bag?" Clover asks while injecting me with motion sickness prevention. "I don't want to repeat what happened..." I said.

Qrow sighs but nods. Once we got there Ruby was freezing. I took my jacket off and gave it to ruby. She looks at me.

"I am an ice,fire,and chaos dragon slayer... The cold never bothered me anyways." I said. We were walking towards the lodge but i see an injured wolf...

I smile and walk towards it. I then look at Qrow. I rip a piece of my tunic and put it around the wound.

We then decided to go to the lodge... Hmmm this seems suspicious... I sigh and settle in a room with Ruby.