33. Starlight

3rd person pov:
Nora shot up from bed and woke everyone up in her dorm. "GUYS...! VACATIONNNNN!" Nora yells. Ren and Jaune were cuddling and look at eachother and shot up.

"I wonder where we are going..." Ren asks. They got their bags. "Coco,Velvet,and the professors at beacon are also coming!" Jaune said. "Babe don't forget about Tai and the dragons." Ren adds.

Jaune sighs but Nora was speedy. She was running around and went to team RWBY's dorm... "WAKE UP IT IS VACATION TIME!" Nora yells while knocking the door down.

Team RWBY groans but Ruby shot right up. After they got their bags Winter was making sure Weiss was all set. Weiss was groaning.

Nora and Ruby were yelling about vacation. Marrow was wagging his tail. Penny was wondering what a vacation is...

"Vacation is like a break but in somewhere different like an island." Harriet said to penny. "I wonder where this vacation is... General Ironwood did say it is like a beach resort." Vine said.

Now every one was sitting at the airport. Ironwood got the crew a private jet. "Alright it is ready." A soilder said.

Everyone got into the jet and were talking. "Any guesses?" Yang asks. "I think it is love love paradise." Blake said.

"Well i dunno it seems big." Weiss said. "Whatever it is it must be very fun!" Daniel said. Blaze was chuckling at him.

Maria was talking with Marrow. "I can't believe i am talking with the grimm reaper!" Marrow squeals. Oscar was talking with Ruby.

"I heard (y/n) is already there." Oscar said. "Wait who is keeping an eye on Parker?" Ren asks. "Shizen another uncle of (y/n)'s" Vine replies.

"Ugh i can't wait any longer... Where we going to?!" Nora whines. Ren sighs. "I wish (y/n) was here to shut Nora up." Ren mumbles.

Blake and the pack were laughing. Jaune and Ren started flirting. "Not infront of my salad..." Winter said.

Qrow was laughing. Then they started seeing land. Ruby's face was smooshed up against the glass.

Then you can hear a gasp from Maria. "Oh my gawd." Nora said with her face against the glass. "What is it?!" Jaune asks.

Then everyone starts looking out the window. Everyone except Qrow was gasping. "Surprise." Qrow said.

"IT IS STARLIGHT WONDERLAND OH MY GOD JTDOOYDTISDOTYDPYLDOYD." Nora yells. "D-did Nora just have... A seizure?" Ruby asks. "I think it's a stroke." Blake adds.

"r/ihadastroke." Yang said. "Nearing our destination... Starlight wonderland." The speakers spoke. People were gasping...

Later at starlight wonder land:
(Y/n) was talking with her dragons/dads and uncle. She then sees the plane. "They are here." (Y/n) said with a smirk.

As soon everyone walked out the plane they look at (y/n). "Surprise!" (Y/n) yells. Then you see Tai....

He runs up and hugs Ruby and Yang. "You're here!" Tai squeals while dropping them. "DAD?!" They both asked.

"Oh yeah forgot to tell ya..." (Y/n) said... "Surprise...?" She questions. As they were getting shown to their rooms they shared in a big house they saw the professors...

They were in a different house. "And this is the room for the harem and (y/n)..." Igneel said. "Oh igneel there you are i got the rest of the room fixed up this is the perfect place for (y/n) and her harem to make lots of pups!" Acnologia said while clinging onto Igneel.

"Oh... They're here..." Acnologia said in realization... "Acnologia?!" Igneel questions. "Pa?!" (Y/n) yells embarrassed with a big blush while the faunus girlfriends (velvet and Blake) were a blushing mess meanwhile the hoomans were confusion.

"I'M LEAVING!" Acnologia said with wide eyes and leaves. (Y/n) and Igneel were shaking their heads. Acnologia comes back in.

"I want more grandchildren..." Acnologia said and then left again. (Y/n) and Igneel were shaking their heads again.

"Ugh... Ignore my Crazy husband..." Igneel said. (Y/n)'s eyes widen in fear (she re learned how to control her eyes UwU)...

Then a very dark "I. Heard. That." Came from Acnologia who was near the door. "EEP!" (Y/n) and Igneel yelled at the same time...

"Can i just die now?!" (Y/n) questions out of embarrassment. "No... Not again!" Team RWBY, Nora, and Winter yells.

"What?!" Coco and Velvet question. "Oh... Yeah (y/n) kinda died two times..." Nora said. "Glynda already knows." Nora adds.

"That doesn't make it any better..." Velvet said. "Ehehe... Uh.... Who wants food on the roof?" (Y/n) questions.

Everyone agrees. Tai was talking with everyone. Port and Oobleck were laughing. Zwei and Kirby were dancing around.

Simba was carrying around a big ass fish. After some time (y/n) and the harem decided to walk around....

Then the sun was setting. "Ah... What a beautiful sunset... With beautiful girls." (Y/n) said with a smirk. Then they had to go back.

There was a big party... There was lots of food and bbq. Tai was partying with his daughters while the pack were playing with a frisbee. The Ace-ops were talking and laughing.

Qrow was talking with Tai,yang,and Ruby. Coco and (y/n) were talking with velvet.. "Hey (y/n) remember when you met my parents... Mostly my mom..." Coco said.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen amd she shivers... "Please... Don't remind me." (Y/n) said. "Are they that bad?" Jaune asks.

"Her father was fine... But her mother... Oh lord have mercy on me..." (Y/n) said.

Flash back:
"Hello my name is (y/n) (l/n) it is nice to meet you!" (Y/n) said while shaking Coco's father hand... They knocked it off pretty well untillllllll... (Y/n) stole a beyonce joke... "(Y/n)... Run." Coco said. "Uh... Did i do anything wrong?" (Y/n) asks. "... You stole a beyonce joke..." Coco said. "I-is that bad?" (Y/n) questions. Coco and her father nod their heads. (Y/n) jumps out the window while Coco's mother was chasing her out with a chancla....

End of flash back:
"(Y/n) still shivers at the thought of my mother..." Coco said with a sigh while kissing (y/n)'s cheek. Jaune starts laughing a bit.

"And i thought (y/n) was fearless..." Ren commented. "Nope... That lady is like... Satan himself..." (Y/n) said with a shiver.

Velvet smiles and pats (y/n)'s ears soothing her.

Morning:
Yukio and Acnologia were carrying roses to (y/n) and the harem's room. Acnologia makes the floor board creek.

"Acnologia... Shush!" Yukio whisper yells. "I'm trying i can't control floors." Acnologia whisper yells back.