63. Reborn part 3

(Thank you Natalia_Linell02 for making great OCs... Like I promised your OCs will be in the book.)

3rd person pov:
The celestial cannon fell in the water... Raven and Qrow were running with (y/n) who was in Raven's arms.

It is about a week later and (y/n) was already healed... Everything starts coming back to her. The GF made some fake news to cover up the Ultima thing.

On the fake news it was talking about the death of the Ultima.

The lady was talking about how the past month has been hell. "And to catch the Ultima and her relatives." She states in the microphone.

This one guy asked a question about the existence of the Ultima. "I, Judge silverwind confirming that the ultima did exist." Silverwind says as murmurs were heard and some panicking.

Silverwind kept talking. "But that is when the Ultima went berserk... Tragically many innocent people has lost their lives during the rampage." Silverwind says. "Is this the reason why starlight is closing?" A lady asks.

"Yes... It has been a traumatic experience with everyone involved (mostly (y/n) because wow)." Silverwind says with a sigh. "The Gurdian Forces are going to make sure the Ultima has no surviving relatives." Silverwind states.

Silverwind stops talking and finishes her speech. She went to a soilder. "Is Toby on his route the hotel?" She asks. "He is arriving to their location shortly." The soilder states.

Meanwhile at the hotel the agent trio was watching T.V.... (Y/n) was talking with Pyrrha. The agent trio just complain.

"It is the best they can do for now." Tai states. They were talking and they heard a scream. They turn to see Jaune with a juice stain on him.

The parents were worried. "Jaune are you alright?" Tai asks. "He just spilled some of his drink on himself." Yang states while laughing a bit.

"Oh thank goodness for a second there I thought his wound reopened an-" Tai was cut off by Ren chuckling and cleaning Jaune. Yang was laughing until she got smacked behind her head.

"Don't make fun of Ren! Do you know what he has been thr-" And Tai starts scolding Yang while Yang was trying to explain herself...

"Man atleast I'm not like that." Cabott says while looking at the scene Callen just stares while Coco gave them the 'really' face.

Sun,Neptune, and Katelyn were having a conversation but Katelyn was upset about how they had to do some testing on Travis. They decided not to do testing on (y/n) because they haven't seen her in that demon form.

Maria was talking with Oscar. But then they all heard knocking. Nora and Igneel stopped stuffing their faces with pancakes. While Kirby looks at the door.

(Y/n) just glances at Pyrrha and Pyrrha shrugs. It was getting suspenseful until Toby opened the door. "You... All looked suprised to see me." Toby states.

Everyone walks up. Penny was just confused. The Ace-ops looked at eachother. "After everything that happened I don't blame anyone for being shakened up." Winter states.

"Trust me... It heals with time." Toby says. "Is it time for us to leave?" Tai asks. "Well soon... In the meantime I wanted something to discuss..." Toby says. "But first..." Toby adds and steps aside to reveal Velvet and the pack.

(Y/n) runs up to Velvet and hugs her immediately. Velvet was giggling. (Y/n) lets go and sees the pack. "H...how?" (Y/n) questions as she remembers murdering her own pack.