18. Healing takes time...

(Y/n)'s pov:
I was stuck in this horrible loop. The loop of me killing Torchwick and my father also watching Pyrrha die over and over again. Make it stop!

Also i am in so much pain! Pyrrha... I then hear that voice of my dragon family...

Wake up... Please wake up...

I was confused... But then i see a  monitor? I also see some people...

"She's awake!" One person said. I was extremely confused. Until it hit me like how coco slaps my ass.

I was nearly dead. Then my vision grew more focused. I see my dragon family...

"(Y/n)!" Igneel yells happily. I look at him and the others... "You lied to me about my father..." I said.

They look at me and sigh. "We did that for a reason..." Acnologia said. "Yea i know...." I said.

"Please tell me all of it is not true..." I said. They look at me. "Please tell me she is okay..." I said almost to the verge of tears.

"(Y/n)... Pyrrha... Is gone." Yukio said. I start crying a bit. "She really is gone..." I said.

They look at me with guilt. "Pyrrha... Why did she have to die?" I ask. They look at me and sigh.

I then remeber what i saw before i saw the death of one of my loved ones... Bull guy chopping Yang's arm like Gordon Ramsay.

"Is Yang okay?" I ask. "She got used to her robot arm." Yukio said. "What about Blake?" I ask.

"She is fine..." Igneel said. "So Ozpin was my uncle?" I ask. Yukio just nods his head.

Igneel looks at Acnologia and Yukio... "Should we tell her orrrrrrr" Igneel asks. "Let her find out by her self." Acnologia said.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask. "Nothing!" They all said. "Okay..." I said.

After some time i was discharged from the hospital. Igneel got some help from some friends to heal me up but the scars couldn't get healed. Now i had to get to traing.

But i had to of course check on my Grimm... They are big guys now! They were happy when they saw me.

After i spend some time with them i started training hardcore. I wanted to destroy Salem... For taking Penny's life... And for taking Pyrrha's life.

And i want Adam dead.... Now i usually don't say this stuff but after what he did to Yang and Blake... Yea bull shit boy is not getting away with it.

I then decided to take a break... I look in the mirror and see those scars... The scars of what my father has left and that one scar before i killed Torchwick.

I see myself but i hid my ears and tail... I don't really like having them out at all after the incident at Beacon.... I sigh and got back to training...

Now for people who got discharged from the hospital after a near death experience they usually rest and deal with that traumatic experience... But me no... I need to avenge those innocent people and kind of avenge Roman?

I don't care if it is not healthy... I used my body as a shield for a few bombs... Yea...

Now i go to my mortal enemy hit list... And underline the important stuff, why i want them dead, and who i despise the most.

·fedora dude dead need to avenge him because Salem?
·Hoodie boy dead bad excuse of a father
·Mercury man
·Emerald lady
·Jacques Schnee need him dead because he be fishy and i feel like he abused Winter or Weiss or both
·Cinderella Autumn/Cinder fall Killed Pyrrha...
·Adam
· SALEM!