40. Going back also BURGERS!

3rd person pov:
(Y/n) was about to go on the boat to go back to the island to clear her mind. But her harem wanted to come. (Y/n) agrees because... She thought about Terry's help...

So after some time (y/n), the harem, and (y/n)'s weird pets were back on the island. They went to the house.

(Y/n) sees Terry. "Yo Terry!" (Y/n) said. Terry and (y/n) started talking.

The harem got to know Terry. Terry said he wanted to go inside the house to lay out gift baskets. Ruby said it was fine...

"(Y/n)... Have you by chance popped th-" Terry was cut off by (y/n) who had wide eyes. "Uh here let me get the door!" (Y/n) said and broke the door.

"NOT AGAIN!" Winter yells with a sigh. After some time they all went inside (y/n) was at the roof pool. The harem decided they wanted to cook so they laid things that (y/n) liked while they were gone.

After goodbye kisses the harem leaves (y/n)... (Y/n) got out the pool to get a towel. (Y/n) goes to one of the private pools in the back and got a towel.

Terry walks up and started a conversation. "Speaking of your harem... When are you going to pop the big question?" Terry asks. "Soon i just need to find a perfect place to ask them... And the perfect moment" (Y/n) said.

"Hey... Sorry about almost spilling the beans there... Good thing you made a distraction." Terry said. (Y/n) and Terry kept talking.

Terry had to go. "Oh and call if you need suggestions for proposal spots." Terry said and walked off. After some time (y/n) went inside and was looking at stuff on her laptop on the couch.

The harem walks in with the food. "We got supplies for burgers!" Nora yells. (Y/n)'s tail wags.

Time skip to cooking:
Ruby was running around getting ingredients while Yang was helping cook. Glynda was giving off instructions. Winter was helping out.

(Y/n) was walking up to them. (Y/n) gets a call from Qrow. "Yo!" (Y/n) said. "Uh... Clover asked me out..." Qrow said.

(Y/n) blinks. "Why do you sound sad...?" (Y/n) questions. "Well i uh... Like both James and Clover." Qrow said. "Choose both... Well ask both if it is okay..." (Y/n) said. "Okay thanks." Qrow said and hangs up.

(Y/n) helps the harem. Nora got out an apron. It was a kiss the cook apron.

(Y/n) growls a bit. "Really?" (Y/n) asks annoyed. "Aw but i love this apron." Nora said. "Why?" (Y/n) asks.

"So i can do this." Nora said while kissing (y/n)'s cheek. "Suddenly my love for this apron has gone up a little bit..." (Y/n) said.

Nora was laughing. "Wait so teach me this recipe." (Y/n) asks Winter and Glynda. "First we need to beat the meat." Winter said.

(Y/n) starts laughing. "Oh shut up... You know what i mean." Winter said while laughing a bit. After lots of cooking lots of burgers were made.

The harem was talking. "Man I'm sooo fullll." Ruby said. "Want another one?" (Y/n) asks. "No way... I can't possibly eat another bite... I had two already." Ruby said.

"Yea well i had... 20." (Y/n) said. "Poyo." Kirby said. "And Kirby had 30." Simba said while translating what Kirby said.

"That is because you guys have a secret black hole in you that consumes everything." Weiss said. "That is true... I mean you eat ice, fire, and other things!" Winter said.

"Man Weiss have you grown much more confident?" (Y/n) asks. "Well maybe." Weiss said. "A girl with confidence is very sexy." (Y/n) said. The other harem members were laughing.

Weiss blushes. Very embarrassed. "You're going to kill me with being straightfoward." Weiss yells. (Y/n) chuckles.

About 2 days later:
(Y/n) and Ruby were walking out of a store. "Did you get everything on the list?" Ruby asks. "Wha? You made a list!?" (Y/n) questions.

"Ha! Gotcha! I never made a list!" Ruby said. (Y/n) looks annoyed and confused. "What." (Y/n) said.

"I dunno... I just wanted to seem productive for a second." Ruby said. "Well lucky for you... I did make a list." (Y/n) said. "Really?" Ruby asks.

"No... I just wanted to seem important." (Y/n) said. "Awww you are important... But seriously did we get everything?" Ruby asks. "I think so...? Did you guys decide what to make for dinner?" (Y/n) asks.

"No... I just grabbed all the ingredients that looked yummy." Ruby said. "Which was half the store..." (Y/n) said. "But there has to be something in here we can cook... Or worst case scenario... We just won't eat tonight." Ruby said while looking through the bag. (Y/n) whimpers with a sad worried face.

Ruby stars laughing. "I'm joking! I bought stuff for burgers just in case." Ruby said. "Oh thank god." (Y/n) said. Ruby was about to say something but she gasps.

(Y/n) looks to see sprinklers... Ruby was still gasping with stars in her eyes. (Y/n) grabs the bag from Ruby. "Just go..." (Y/n) said.

"But-" Ruby was cut off by (y/n). "Go on i know you want to." (Y/n) said. Ruby cheers and runs to the sprinklers. Of course (y/n) took Ruby's hood.

Ruby was playing in the sprinklers. (Y/n) chuckles. "She's going to be soaking after this." (Y/n) mumbles.

(Y/n) then sees a store. She walks into the store. Travis and Katelyn walk out of the pottery place. They were laughing and talking.

"Is that Ruby?" Katelyn asks. "Oh don't you dare change the subject..." Travis said. "No seriously it is Ruby" Katelyn said.

Ruby walks up to them. They started talking. (Y/n) walks out of the store with a bag and sits on a bench.

(Y/n) looks in her bag and sees all the shirts. She smiles. She is just waiting for Ruby.

Ruby then walks back to (y/n) after Travis and Katelyn left. (Y/n) shows Ruby the matching starlight shirts.

"You can put yours on now." (Y/n) said. "No I'm going to get them wet.... Besides i want to get you wet!" Ruby yells. "You've got to catch me first!" (Y/n) said.

"Oh because your a werewolf doesn't mean you can escape me!" Ruby yells. (Y/n) runs off while Ruby was chasing her.

Ruby then falls. (Y/n) runs back to Ruby to see if she was okay. But Ruby jumps up causing (y/n) to run.

(Y/n) thought she couldn't get wet until she heard Ruby. "You think you can escape? I have my semblance..." Ruby mutters. (Y/n)'s eyes widen she tries to Run but she got tackled by Ruby.

But once Ruby got off of (y/n) she sees (y/n) only im her bra, Underwear, and scarf. "I'm wet tho." (Y/n) said while her body was dripping with some water.

Time skip to night:
Ruby wanted to just grill while the rest relax. (Y/n) was about to protest but Ruby shut (y/n) up. (Y/n) was now sitting by the pool on the roof.

(Y/n) walks up to Ruby. "How you're doing?" (Y/n) asks. "Fine." Ruby said while flipping a burger and it fell on the ground.

"Ummm that adds more flavor..." Ruby said. After some time the burgers were done and everyone was eating.

Everyone was laughing and talking. (Y/n) sighs and looks up. But Zeref contacted her.

"I think Michael is on this island... We can't make a big move or else Michael will be suspicious... Keep a close eye on Yang and Katelyn... They were given a forever potion... A strength potion... I will try and think of escape routes..."

(Y/n) sighs. "Everything alright?" Velvet asks (y/n). "I was just... Deep in thought." (Y/n) said.

'hopefully nothing bad happens...' (Y/n) thought.