13. The mission

(Y/n)'s pov:
I was next to the stage with my dragon family. "(Y/n) remember your role. Go and aid team RWBY after a day or two." Igneel said. I nod my head.

"Do have that gut feeling?" I ask. "Duh. That is why we are asking you to aid them..." Yukio said. After Ozpin was done with his speech he comes up to me.

"I packed some fire and ice dust for you..." Ozpin said while handing me a bag. I nod... "I'm going to get some rest with Simba... This trip will be far." I said.

I went to my dorm and fell asleep...  I was having a good dream of pancakes until i felt something was wrong. I got up and looked at Simba.

"We are going now..." I said. Simba looks at me and nods his head. Kirby was already handing me my weapons.

After some time Simba grabs me and we started flying... We went to that town and i motioned for Simba to drop me near this hole... Simba nods and drops me.

I look and see Ruby's scythe.... Without any thought i jump into the hole and Simba and Kirby follows me. I look and see weapons and robots...

I then see trains and i gulp. I sniff the air and i got Ruby's scent. I ran towards the scent and i see white fang members.

Some ran up to me and i sigh. Some were wolves sooo. I lift my hand motioning from them to stop.

The wolves stop with wide eyes. But more members attack me. "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" I yelled while punching them.

Some members ran towards Ruby's scent. "COME BACK YOU COWARD!" I yelled. I ran after them and i heard explosions signaling that the others are here.

I then look to see the fedora dood. Ruby's face was happy. "ATTACK HER!" Fedora guy yells.

The members turn around and run at me. "FIRE DRAGON'S CRUSHING FANG!" I yelled while attacking. "FIRE DRAGON'S ROASTING BATH!" I yelled and the place is engulf in flames while Ruby was running away.

Fedora guy ran away. "(L/n)! You came at a good time!" Dr. Oobleck said. "I wouldn't miss a big fight." I said.

I then see Zwei and i smile. But then i hear a death trap moving. "Oh no..." I said.

"Looks like we have to stop this train!" Ruby said. I then gulp. "Uh... Simba you have to carry me..." I said while Simba nods.

The others got ontop of the train and simba lifts me up. Kirby was with the rest and simba was at max speed and then i heard the words i wish i never heard at a time like this.

"Uh (y/n) i am running out of magic..." Simba said. And then i fell ontop of the death trap. Simba fell ontop of me while i am dying.

Oobleck wasn't having any of it so he grabbed my scarf and starts dragging me. Simba follows. Then i see the carts exploding.

"I think all of them have urgh bombs." I said while trying not to hurl. After some time yang, Weiss, and Blake went inside this death trap. Some robots were attacking and i felt useless.

A robot was about to attack Oobleck and with all of my might i shove him out of the way. Oobleck was about to protest but...

"Don't worry about me i am (y/n) (l/n) it takes more then this to kill me... Just go ahead and fight..." I said. Oobleck was hesitant but ran off. Kirby jumps and starts eating things.

Then some robots gang up on me. "Fuck..." I said. And then the robots attack.

But then the robots stop and were gone. I look up and see a masked woman. She looked at me and grabs a needle.

She pricks me and i feel better like i don't feel motion sickness. Before i can thank her she used a portal thing and walked away. All i can say was nice ass...

But then i got ready and attack some robots. I made the cart into ice and they slipped. I then see team RWBY that is now surrounded in some ice motioning for me to come over there...

But i hear the bombs ticking. I shake my head and closed the ice up and grabbed kirby and Simba. I used my body as a shield while surrounding my self in some ice and chaos dragon slayer magic.

Then the explosion happened. I feel some pain and i see nothing but light. I close my eyes and feel impact.

I open my eyes to be met with some baby Grimm... It is a nevermore, Beowolf, and Taijitu (they are your future pets UwU). They look at me cutely.

Wait did i say cutely?! I sigh and try to move but i am in pain. The grimm help me up?

I blink a bit. Did these grimm help me? But why?

Then i remember uncle Shizen teaching me about grimm when he visited.

Flash back:
'I was walking with a man that has long green hair and a flower crown... We encountered some Grimm... I was about to attack until uncle Shizen stopped me. "They mean no harm... Not all Grimm are evil (y/n)... You can tell because they are a lighter shade then the rest... Make sure to keep an eye out for that because good grimm and evil grimm hate no despise eachother." Uncle Shizen said i look at the Grimm and they come up to me but started playing with me...'

End of flash back:

I look at the Grimm and see they are a lighter shade. "Hello there..." I said. And they reply with their own hello.

I smile but then see the other grimm attacking people. The baby grimm look at me and i look at them. They give me a gesture to attack the other grimm.

I get my werewolf killing sword ready and i ran towards the grimm. The baby grimm were watching.  I attack some grimm and see velvet.

Some were about to attack her but i used my sword. I grab some fire dust and ice dust and eat them. Ice and fire surround me and i got into fire ice dragon form.

Aka freezing burn form. "ICE FIRE DRAGON NUMBNESS BATH!" I yelled and the place is covered with ice and fire...

After some time all the Grimm are gone i was about to enter the airship but then the baby grimm i met earlier went up to me. Yang got her gauntlets ready. I look at the baby grimm and sigh.

"Sorry guys you can't come with me..." I said. Dr. Oobleck saw this and smirks. "Actually you can keep them. It will be a great idea and you can train them!" Dr. Oobleck said.

"Wait... Really?" I asked. The other proffesors nod. "Alrighty then!" I said.

"You guys can come with me..." I said with a smile. The baby grimm gather around me and we took off...

And this is the weird team i have...