17. Torchwick dies... also Anakin reveals himself

(Y/n)'s pov:
I see the nevermore coming inside. Simba,Kirby, and the agents/supervisors come up to me. "(Y/n)! We need to fight back." Reo said.

I nod and take out my scroll. I contacted the stables that were keeping my Grimm. The were secured and also my instruments my belongings it is like a movable home but is connected to stables mehhhh...

I then send them towards my home/cave. Now it is serious time. Everybody was fighting the nevermore and i ran at it with my werewolf killing sword.

I slashed it. After some time fighting the Proffesors came to us. The students all went outside but i had another thing to deal with.

"(L/n) what are you doing?!" Oobleck asks. "I'm going to do something stupid..." I said. They look at me.

"Simba... Lets get to the hacked death trap." I said towards Simba. Simba smirks at me. "And probably take down Fedora guy?" He asks.

I smirk and nod. Kirby looks at us and i nod. He goes on top of my head and kirby lifts me up.

We head towards the deadly death trap but it took a long time i also see a locker launch up? After some time i look to see the death trap. But i see Ruby?!

Simba tries to fly faster. Ruby made icecream kid fly. Ruby was about to get attack by Fedora guy.

Simba launches me and i land infront of them. But motion sickness took over. Fedora guy hits me and my bandana flies off.

I grabbed my bandana before it flew away... I try standing up but i accidentally looked at Fedora guy. "AHHHHHH!" He yells and holds his head in pain.

Simba lands by me. And fedora guy falls over dead. I was shocked.

I killed someone with my eyes! I killed him! I never wanted to kill him!

I never wanted to kill anyone! I just want people to be locked up... Am i truly a monster...

"N-no... I didn't... I... Killed him!" I yelled... "(Y/n)..." Simba starts... I put my bandana on.

"I never wanted this to happen... None of this... I-i only wanted him to be locked up..." I said... Simba grabs me and we fly away...

3rd person pov:
Pyrrha was looking at Jaune... They were on the floor where the fall maiden is... "Jaune... Get Parker." Pyrrha said.

Jaune nods and runs out. He goes to team JNPR'S dorm. He looks to see a crib.

Jaune runs to the crib and there was a baby inside... About a year old... The baby had red hair (yea i am doing this)...

The baby was about to cry but Jaune picks the baby up. "Hey hey don't worry Parker..." Jaune said. He ran back to the room to see Pyrrha running away.

They went outside. Pyrrha calls her locker. She then looks at the child known as Parker... She starts tearing up a bit.

Pyrrha looks down at Parker. She kisses Parker's forehead and gave him a wolf plush that looks like the plush (y/n) gave Pyrrha...

"Pyrrha that is the plush (y/n) gave yo-" Jaune was cut off by getting shoved into the locker. Jaune was holding Parker and yelling Pyrrha' name.

Pyrrha sent the locker away.

Meanwhile with the evil Cinder and Anakin:
"Anakin... Is this a good idea?" Cinder asks. "Destroying Beacon yes..." Anakin said. Cinder nods...

Then with a crash of the window it is the flying lion, Destroyer of all worlds, and the now depressed ultima. (Y/n) looks at Anakin and immediately tackles him.

(Y/n) used attacks and Pyrrha comes into the scene and attacks Cinder. The fights continue... (Y/n) was severely beat up.

So was Anakin... Then the windows and ceilings were no more. Anakin's hood came off.

(Y/n) saw this and... She was angry...

Flash back:
'(Y/n) was with the dragons, ozpin, Qrow, and Ironwood... They slam a picture of Anakin on the table "this man killed your father..." They said..'

"Y-you KILLED MY FATHER!" (Y/n) yells while attacking Anakin. "So your lousy uncle told you lies..." Anakin said. "Who?!" (Y/n) asks.

Anakin smirks. "Your uncle Ozpin... Also my brother..." Anakin said.  (Y/n) was confused.

"I honestly don't care who you are related to it doesn't change the fact you killed my father..." (Y/n) said while attacking Anakin. "No (y/n),  i am your father..." Anakin said.

"W-what no that can't be true... It's impossible!" (Y/n) yells. "Search your feelings..." Anakin said... "NOOOO!"(y/n) yells.

"Join me (y/n)... We can rule the world like father and daughter." Anakin said. (Y/n) attacks Anakin. Anakin grabs his kinfe and keeps attack (y/n).

Anakin stabs (y/n) in the chest area. (Y/n) had her sword out and chopped Anakin's head off (nice father and daughter bonding moment eh). (Y/n) looks to see Pyrrha die.

(Y/n) was about to run towards Pyrrha but she looked down her chest. "Pyrrha..." (Y/n) said while clutching her chest with the knife is placed... She lost balance and fell off the building.

"(Y/n)!" Simba yelled.

Time skip to when Qrow and Ruby talked:
"What about (y/n)?!" Ruby asks. "She.. She is alive but in critical condition... Taking all of those stabs and getting stabbed near the heart also falling off a tall building... It might take some time for her to heal..." Qrow said. They talked some more...

After that Ruby talked to yang...

Timeskip to when Ruby walks outside:
Ruby sees Jaune holding Parker... "Wait who is that?" Ruby asks. Nora and Ren look at eachother... "Well... It is Pyrrha and (y/n)'s son named Parker... (Y/n) doesn't know about him yet..." Jaune said.

Ruby looked at Parker... He had red hair with (e/c) eyes and (s/c) skin... Then the group started walking.

The scene was cut off by yang looking at a raven... Then the grimm attacking Beacon... Then to see Glynda trying to fix the place up.

Then to Blake running ontop of roofs. Then to Weiss in a plane by her father. Then to (y/n) with monitors beeping and doctors talking while Ironwood was looking down...

Igneel was pacing around... Acnologia was crying. Yukio was threatning to kill Anakin.

Shizen was telling Yukio that Anakin is dead. Kirby was sad with simba...