24. What happened to Blake... ADAM?!

3rd person pov:
(Y/n) and Jaune were looking at Pyrrha's statue... (Y/n) was crying a bit... A woman came up.

She was talking to them. "I let her down... I was supposed to protect her...but..." (Y/n) trails off.  "I guess you actually witnessed it?" The woman asks.

(Y/n) nods slowly... The woman looks at (y/n)... "How close were you towards her?" She asks.

"Very... We were girlfriends... She had my child..." (Y/n) said. "Well you have to look forward towards the future..." The woman said...

Later Ren and Nora showed up. Jaune was doubting himself... Nora and Ren were talking to him.

"Same goes for you (y/n)... We don't want to lose you..." Ren said. Later they went to the house... "We should probably get out of the cold." Terra said.

"Psh the cold never bothers me anyway..." (Y/n) said. Then Oscar reveals himself and he got tackled.

After Jaune suggests stealing an airship (y/n) stays there... While Ruby makes her speech. (Y/n) looks a bit pale.

Time skip to when they all split up and did their plan:
(Y/n) was flying through the air with simba. She was lookout... Then she looks to see the aircraft has been stolen.

(Y/n) looks through out everywhere... She looks at her scroll and tries to contact Blake...

"Blake? Are you okay?" (Y/n) asks... (Y/n) didn't like this feeling she is getting... "B-blake? Answer please..." (Y/n) is panicking...

"Kitty?" (Y/n) asks now in panic mode... (Y/n) then sees the robot. "This lady has lost her fucking mind..." (Y/n) said.

Blake's pov:
I was running away from Adam... Shit what do i do?! I try staying calm but he is shooting at me...

I try using this pole as a zip line but he cuts it. We started fighting and...Then i see him throw something at me... I see this emerald color...

3rd person pov:
Adam smirks... "Blake my love... Come here." Adam said. "Of course my love." Blake said while walking towards Adam.

Blake and Adam started walking off the tower into the forest... (Y/n) was with simba but she smells Adam. "This can't be right..." (Y/n) said...

(Y/n) looks down to see Blake walking (y/n) knew better then that... "Simba drop me... NOW!" (Y/n) yells while simba nods confused.

(Y/n) lands on the ground... "B-blake?" (Y/n) questions... "Oh (y/n)! I want you to meet someone." Blake said while holding onto (y/n)'s arm dragging her.

(Y/n) looks at Blake's eyes that were now green. "Blake..." (Y/n) said. "Oh yea i want you to meet my fiancé." Blake said.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen. (Y/n) was dragged at the end of the forest. "Y'know it is finally great to meet the one and only (y/n) (l/n)." A voice said.

(Y/n) looks to see Adam... "Blake... Go and get your friend..." Adam said. "Sure thing!" Blake said while walking away.

"Now (l/n)... I want to ask of you..." Adam started... (Y/n) looks at him... "To join the white fang and attend my wedding..." Adam said.

"WHAT?! I'LL NEVER JOIN THE WHITE FANG!" (Y/n) yells. Adam growls and smiles. "I knew you were going to say that..." Adam said.

"But i didn't ask you!" Adam says while throwing a potion at (y/n). (Y/n) dodges the potion and looks at Adam.

"You can't fool me Adam... I know you have access to the Forever potions..." (Y/n) said. "GRRR THAT WAS MY LAST ONE!" Adam yells...

"Honey she is here..." Blake said while dragging in Yang. "Anyways (l/n)..." Adam said... "If you don't want anything happening to either of them i suggest you join the white fang..." Adam said.

"Why do you even want me to join?!" (Y/n) yells. "Because you are the Ultima... You can change those disgusting humans... Make them join us." Adam said.

(Y/n) growls a bit and sees Yang tied up shaking her head no. "Well then... If you don't decide then i will decide for you..." Adam said.

"Blake dear... Go and put Yang back." Adam said. "Of course honey." Blake said. Adam smiles at (y/n).

Simba was flying and seeing this... He grabs (y/n)'s scroll from (y/n)'s backpack... The scroll turns on and he hears lots of stuff.

But he hears "poyo?" It was Kirby! "Kirby this is really urgent put this on speaker or something!" Simba says with a panic voice. "Poyo poyo." Kirby said.

Now everything was heard... Ruby was fighting the robot and she hears the speaker since Kirby always comes prepared and brings random crap. Kirby connected everyone....

"Okay guys (y/n) is in deep trouble! Adam is here Yang is tied up and i don't know what happened to Blake but she was calling Adam love and all that crap!" Simba yells. "Wait what?!" Weiss yells.

"Adam had this weird green potion... I can see that Blake's eyes are green..." Simba said to the scroll. "Hmm..." Maria said.

"What is it?" Oscar asks. "The only thing i heard of to able to do that was... Forever potions..." Maria said. "What what?!" Ruby questions.

"... No... It can't be..." Qrow said. "Well i dunno what the heck is happening but (y/n) is panicking..." Simba said.

(Y/n) was looking at Adam... Then he throws a potion at Blake... "What did you do?!" (Y/n) questions... "The first potion makes her love me forever... The second one though... Makes her despise you from the bottom of her heart...." Adam said.

"Blake my love..." Adam said while holding Blake's katana... "Yes my love?" Blake asks. "Kill her..." Adam said.

"Of course my love." Blake said while grabbing the katana...

Simba was flying over them and sees Blake grabbing the katana...

Blake kicks (y/n). "Blake..." (Y/n) said. Blake walks closer to (y/n)...

"Blake i know this isn't you... It is a potion you can beat this!" (Y/n) said. "You don't even know me!" Blake yells while walking closer and cutting (y/n)... "That's not true please remember!" (Y/n) yells.

"Look at you (y/n) no friends to help you! You never spent time making friends!" Blake yells while inching closer to the (y/n) who is walking backwards and she cuts (y/n).

"I-i couldn't..." (Y/n) trails off

Adam starts laughing maniacally... "Didn't you hear me?! She now hates you more than anything in the world i want your last thoughts to be how miserable your life has become..." Adam said.

Simba tries to swoop in but he loses energy. Yang is trying to break out of the binds she broke out of them "(y/n) I'm coming!" She yells. (Y/n) and Blake are near the cliff area.

"Blake listen to me this isn't the woman i loved!" (Y/n) yells stepping back a bit. "Listen to a coward! You always think you know what is best for me!" Blake yells while stepping closer and cutting (y/n).

Yang was running until she was stopped by ice. She looks down to see dust. "The reason i talked to you is that i was sorry for you... Sad little girl with no friends." Blake said.

(Y/n) was walking very close to the edge. "Blake... I will always love you." (Y/n) said. "You never made me happy." Blake said.

"Please.." (Y/n) said while crying. "The best thing you can do to me is to die!" Blake said. (Y/n) starts getting flashbacks of her and Blake.

Blake stabs (y/n) in the chest area and (y/n) tumbles back falling off the cliff...