9.Helping Blake

3rd person pov:
Team RWBY were talking with Blake making a plan... That was until someone was spying. It was a cheeky ultima....

Ruby had to go to get the board game back so (y/n) went inside. Ruby bumps into Emerald, Mercury, and Cinder. (Y/n) went behind Ruby and held her by the waist when Cinder came up.

"Ah Ruby... There you are." (Y/n) said. "You were looking for me?" Ruby asks (y/n). (Y/n) looks at Cinder suspiciously...

"Yea i was looking for you... To make sure you were safe..." (Y/n) said with a suspicious tone of voice while stripping.... Cinder and Emerald was blushing.

"(Y/n).... Your clothes..." Ruby said. ".... Why are you in these hallways?" (Y/n) asked while putting on her clothes... 

"We are from Haven...." Cinder says. (Y/n) eyes them for a good few seconds. "Come on Ruby lets get that board game..." (Y/n) said.

"How did yo- never mind anyways welcome to Beacon." Ruby says while walking off with (y/n)....

Next day:
"Hey Weiss can i come over to discuss some problems?" Jaune asks Weiss. Weiss doesn't answer. After some time class ends Weiss gives her answers.

"No,no,no,yes." Weiss says while walking off. (Y/n) looks at Jaune and hops off her row of seats. "So what was that about?" (Y/n) asks.

"I just wanted to ask Weiss and her team about... Impressing Ren...." Jaune says to (Y/n). "Hm...... Just tell her that it isn't about her and tell her about your probl- wait why do want to impress Re- oh shoot got to go and..... Jump out of windows.." (Y/n) said in one go.

(Y/n) ran off with Simba and Kirby jumping out of a window...

With team RWBY:
Team RWBY lets Neptune and Sun in while closing the window.... "Anyways lets just tell our pla-" Ruby was RuDeLy cut off by the shattering of glass. Everyone turns around and see (y/n) on the ground.

(Y/n) looks up and quickly got into a cool pose. "Hey guys... Mind if i join your little fedora guy killing rave?" (Y/n) asks while Kirby nods. Neptune was about to say some until.

"Sure you go with yang and Neptune..." Ruby says. Neptune was glaring at Kirby. "Wait ruby can you like team up with Yang i mean she is your sister..." Weiss says.

"And who will you be with?" Ruby asks. "I mean i can be with (y/n)...." Weiss says. "Pft nah" Ruby says while dragging Weiss.

(Y/n) turns to look at sun... She grabs him by the collar. "Listen here monkey boy... If Blake is injured or worst i will shove this sword down your throat..." (Y/n) said while threatening holding the over powered sword. Sun starts nodding his head up and down very fast.

Yang and her group were outside and yang got her motorcycle out. (Y/n)'s face immediately pales. "Hey uh me and Simba will uhhhhh go on our own..." (Y/n) said.

"Yea... No." Yang says while pulling (y/n)... While on their way (y/n) slumped over yang and yang just realised what she did. Kirby was glaring at Neptune and smacks him.

Neptune growls and smacks Kirby back. Once they reach the club (y/n) saw this and recognize the club. "I-i'm going to stay back for a bit.... To regain myself..." (Y/n) said while gagging a bit.

Yang and Neptune nod while walking into the club. They were pointing guns at yang until... "Aw you guys were about to have fun with out me?" (Y/n) asks.

The guys look up to see (y/n) and immediately dropped their guns and took cover or hide. "Blondie.... Wolf... My god the day my two nightmares came together..." Junior said.