2. Initiation

3rd person pov:
It was morning and (y/n) got up and walked near Ruby and Yang... She then saw Jaune flirting wity Weiss... He was getting close to Weiss, Pyrrha was about to grab her spear when (y/n) steps in.

"Jaune people need personal space..." (Y/n) said with a serious face. Jaune stares at her but he doesn't listen. (Y/n) sighs and grabs Pyrrha's spear.

"Sorry Pyrrha but i need to use this..." (Y/n) said and Pyrrha nods. (Y/n) aims at Jaune's hood and throws the spear. Yang and Ruby went up to Jaune.

"Welp my job here is done..." (Y/n) said while stripping. Pyrrha and Weiss were blushing. "What?" (Y/n) asks while Simba laughs...

"(Y/n) you need to handle your habit..." Simba says while laughing. (Y/n) stares at Simba. "What do you me-" (y/n) was cut off by looking down at her clothes even though you can't see her eyes you can tell she is shocked.

"GAH!" (Y/n) yells while frantically putting on her clothes... Simba was laughing like a child until the call for the initiation begun...

Timeskip to the cliff brought you by chibi Weiss and (y/n) fighting:

(Y/n) walks up to ozpin... And starts tearing up while handing Simba in Ozpin's arms. "Take good care of him!" (Y/n) says while crying.

Ozpin and Glynda sweat drop. Simba starts crying and hugging (y/n)... "Promise me you will stay alive!" Simba yells.

"I promise!" (Y/n) yells and hugs Simba... Simba had to be ripped away by Ozpin. Simba gives a salute to (y/n).

Glynda had to push (y/n) towards the launch pads.

Time skip to when the students were launched brought you by chibi (y/n) running away scared spitless from a vacuum cleaner:

(Y/n) was launched to a tree and she clung onto a branch. She pulled her body up climbing to the top. She started jumping ontop of the trees to avoid eye contact...

All she had to do was get a relic and don't team up! Basically Ozpin made a special relic only (y/n) can see because she was the ultima.

Ruby's pov:
I wad thinking about who i should team up with... Then (y/n) was brought to my mind...

'I mean (y/n) is a great fighter but she has that habit... Also i might get distracted by her figure, And she looks like she has some anger issues and could snap (well yea because she is the ultima...)... So if i annoy her bye bye me... But who else do i know? I know yang,Jaune, Blake, (y/n), and....'

I was cut off by bumping into Weiss... "Well.... Atleast it is not cold mc booty aka the stripper" Weiss said with a sigh. As she was saying that i look to see (y/n) grabbing her sword and killing the grimm in one slice after that she got into a tree...

"Looks like the rumor is true" i mumbled... Weiss looks at me weirdly...

Time skip to stalker Ozpin and Glynda... Ozpin's pov:

I was looking at my screen. I see (y/n) avoiding people and killing grimm with the sword. I smile she was looked like her father...

Too bad he turned to the diffrent side... Glynda was talking like usual.... Ugh ladies with their yappy mouth....

At least (y/n) is a kinda quiet kid and does not have that problem. "Ugh would you please shut up? You sound like Acnologia... Always yapping and being a housewife..." I hear Simba say in annoyance also with smugness. I stiffle a laugh.

"What do you know about me cat?" Glynda asks with annoyance. "Are you sure your name is not Karen?" Simba asks. "What no?! I don't complain to a manager or take the kids away... I don't even have kids!" Glynda yells while flailing her arms around.

I was waiting for a comeback and it did come. "Oh yea because people wouldn't want to be in bed with you..." Simba says with a knowing face. I look at Glynda and look back at simba...

"I don't think Glynda swings that way..." I said. Glynda glares at me and i gulp. "She can be scary." I whisper to Simba.

"Aye..." Simba says while shivering... "Don't wanna see her on her period..." Simba whispers back. "Yea that will just be adding hell onto hell itself..." I whisper...

'I think (y/n) will kill me for making her relic an Ultima wolf...' I thought while shivering....

(Y/n)'s pov:
I see everyone running away from a Nevermore and a Deathstalker. I was about to intervene but i grabbed a black wolf relic with red eyes i then realized what ozpin did. 'Grrr Ozpin i swear!' I thought.

I ran after the group. I was about to fight the grimm but i feel like i was going to snap. I then feel my eyes turn red...

I panic and ran away i turn to a place and i breathed in and out trying to caln down... I know i have my bandana but i decided to not wear it but i look at my wrist... It was a light blue bandana with a fire pattern.

My dads made it for me and my uncle made it have a cold touch. I put it around my eyes and i ran off...

Ruby's pov:

"Guys i am telling you! I saw her have eyes!" I yelled flailing around my arms. "SHE HAS EYES?!" Yang yells in disbelief. I then see Blake look deep in thought...

"Hey Blake you okay?" I ask. "Oh yeah i am just think about the Ultima..." Blake says. "The what what?" Me and yang asks.

"I heard about it but never knew about it..." Weiss says. Then Ozpin calls us up...

Time skip to when (y/n) gets called up:

I look to see (y/n) walking up. "(Y/n) (l/n) you have obtained the ultima piece... Meaning you have no team mates... Also Simba ate all of Glynda's tuna fish..." Professor Ozpin says. Everyone giggles and i hear (y/n) do a perverted laugh....

"I wonder what type" i hear her mumble...

A few days later... To like when the first lunch scene is up...:

I walk in to see Blake reading a book... The rest of my team and team JNPR were questioning her... (Y/n) was sitting far away...

"What are you reading Blake?" I asked. "Hm.... Oh yeah i am reading about the Ultima..." Blake says. I swore i saw (y/n) choking on her soda and Simba freaking out a bit.

"What's an ultima thingy what ever it is?" Nora asks... "Welll....." Blake starts...