59. High heavens

3rd person pov:
Ruby starts running towards Nora and uses her semblance. Katelyn misses her punch and clover jumps in. Katelyn punches clover in the stomach shooting him back.

"Woah... This is lots of strength." Clover said. "Of course." Tai said while dodging punches. "She was given." Tai was cut off by a punch in his stomach and gets shot back and crash into a wall.

"A strength potion." Tai groans out. "Guys! We need to find an entrance!" Terry shouts. Qrow runs in and tries to punch Katelyn but Katelyn grabs his fist. Everyone looks around to find an entrance.

"Oh shit..." Qrow mumbles. "There's no way in!" Ren shouts with panic. Katelyn jumps up high with Qrow in her hands and slams against the ground making a big ass hole.

"Does that count?" Nora asks. They look at her and shrug. "HOLD HER!" Terry yells.

Tai runs up behind Katelyn and holds her. Terry throws the anti-potion at her. Katelyn got out of Tai's grip and was holding her head in pain.

She starts having flashbacks of her good memories and she lets go of her head. "G-guys?" Katelyn questions. Qrow jumps up.

"W-what the..." Terry questions. He then grabs the note in (y/n)'s backpack.

To anyone reading this...
I made some upgrades to the anti-potion. The anti-potion usually weakness the forever potion but doesn't get rid of it. After the whole Blake and Ruby situation i got a voice in my head telling me to upgrade the anti-potions. On starlight i was using my time wisely. I kept trying and trying but they fail.Simba and Kirby tried to help by them being test subjects. So i had to make forever potions. But then i remember that the way to fully get out of the forever potion spell was to unlock emotions of love and happiness. So i added a love and happiness potion together they made this potion with good memories. I added this with the anti-potion and it works.

Ps- The voice told me about the whole Yang and Katelyn situation... So i stole the duplicates of their anti-potions with Sun from Michael... Good luck out there and... There will be some help.

Terry looks at this very confused. Until... "Hey guys it is great to see you again!" A voice shouts.

They look to see Sun and Neptune. "Sun?! Neptune?! Why are you here?" Ruby asks.

"Well we brought our weapons... But before (y/n) went berserk she contacted us telling where will everyone be and stuff. She knew something was up." Sun said. Neptune smirks. "So we are the back-up." Neptune said.

"Thank God... The demon warlock is strong... So we need lots of help." Terry said. They all look at eachother and they went into the hole.

They all landed. Terry talks to Ruby and Jaune about how they should stay behind. Qrow told Terry that they should atleast have someone with them.

"I'll stay." Katelyn said. They all agree and ran off. But Terry thought it wad a great idea to keep (y/n)'s bag with Jaune.

"We need to find (y/n)." Tai said. "I agree... We need to calm her down or something..." Port said. Terry sighs.

"This place is big... Where do we even start?" Oscar asks. Blake sighs trying to sniff the air.

"There is strange energy everywhere... We can't tell where people are." Maria said. Oscar was confused until he had a vision.

"Ozma... We need to stop Michael from using the cannon on (y/n)!" Anakin yells. "Do you know what to do?" Zeref asks. "I-i don't know where she is..." Ozpin stutters out. "DARNIT!" Zeref yells out. "Come on... We can't give up..." Mavis said. "Ozma what do we do?! (Y/n) is going to be turned into a relic if we don't find her!" Anakin states while worried...