27. Atlas

3rd person pov:
Yang and Simba look at eachother with tears. Blake was looking at (y/n) with tears in her eyes. "It is all my fault!" Blake yells.

"Blake it isn't... You were affected by a potion..." Yang said. Simba then has his buff form out and picks up (y/n) from the arms and head. Yang gets up and picks up (y/n) from her legs and lower area. They carry her towards the aircraft...

"Yang go get Ruby in the others you too Blake i am going to carry her to the aircraft." Simba said. They look at eachother and nod...

Yang and Blake ran up to them. "Ruby!" Yang yells. "Yang! Are you okay?" Ruby asks.

"I am.. But..." Yang said while trailing off... Blake starts crying. Weiss looks at this.

Qrow then sees what the situation might be... "Guys!" Simb yells. They all look at Simba and see (y/n)...

The others gasp and Blake starts crying... "W-what happened?" Qrow asked. "Adam he used something called a forever potion on Blake... Forcing Blake to hurt and kill (y/n) also forcing Blake to love him (y/n) got stabbed and cut also stabed the chest are causing her to fall off a cliff (y/n) somehow survived or came back to life and got something called an anti potion... She then went to confront Adam but it turned out to be a fight looks like (y/n) killed Adam and went back to Blake,simba,and i to see what happened... She looked like a mess but she told me and simba to let go of Blake we did but Blake went and grabbed a knife and kept cutting (y/n) until (y/n) grabs her and said Blake's nickname... Then Blake came back to normal and now we are here now what the fuck happened here?" Yang said.

After what weiss explained they got (y/nl ready on the aircraft. They found some motion sickness prevention things... Jaune was using his semblance to keep (y/n) alive.

"How's it going?" Ren asks with worry... "These wounds... They are very severe... But i am able to keep her stable." Jaune said.

"It's all my fau-" Blake was cut off by Ruby "no it isn't... (Y/n) wanted to free you from the potion... You were being controlled... It wasn't your fault it was Adam's and that forever potion's fault." Ruby said.

After some time Jaune was panicking. "We need to mask the ship but..." Jaune starts trailing off. "Jaune i can do this..." Ren said.

"B-" Ren cuts Jaune off with a kiss. "You need to keep an eye put for (y/n)... She has been training me lately... I think i can do this." Ren said.

Jaune nods his head. After some time the crazy lady i mean Caroline comes and drills the Grimm... Ruby and her talk.

After some time it was kinda darkish... "I'm sorry you had to go through that nightmare..." Weiss said. Jaune was still focusin on (y/n).

"Well i think this is enough until we get professional help... She has to keep those deep scars though..." Jaune said.

Ren was scolding Ruby. "Hey! Don't act like we all haven't done crazy stuff before... Remember (Y/n) destroyed the vacuum company!" Ruby said.

After some time they land it Atlas and they grab (y/n). They found a EMS bed and put (y/n) on it...

After some time they had to go to Pietro... Maria was talking to him and they push (y/n) in. "Maria?" Pietro asks. "Yes?" Maria asks.

"That kid doesn't look too well..." Pietro said. "Oh yeah... Can you help heal her?" Maria asks with pity. "I dunno maybe Ironwood can help but i can't." Pietro said.

"But i have stuff to keep her stable..." Pietro adds while grabbing some stuff. "Here." Pietro said while handing them to Qrow.

"How much will that b-" Qrow was cut off. "Nothing i like to help people in need..." Pietro said.