5. Meeting Anakin...

(Y/n)'s pov:
I was just walking until i saw this man run out of a store he had a hood on so i couldn't see his face... He had dust! I ran after this man and used a chaos dragon's roar against him...

I jumped at him and he looks at me with a sad look. He then jumps at me and attacks. He grabs a sword and tries attacking me but punched him in the gut before he can.

"Wow you have grown so much!" He says with a smile. Now i was confused. "Your mates will love this!" He says a bit happy?

"Mates?" I question this dude. He walks up to me. "Of course... A female ultima usually has a harem... By seeing the looks you will have a yuri harem..." He replies normaly...

Wait how does he know?! "I don't know who you ar-" he cuts me off... "(Y/n)... Stop playing dumb.... You should just change sides... So you wouldn't get killed..." He says.

"You mean joining evil?! Oh hell nah!" I yelled. ".... See you later (y/n)" he says while somehow disappearing... Now i was completely confused.

I then see Penny! "Hey Penny i guess you saw the whole interaction..." I said. "Yes... Who was that man (y/n)?" She asks.

"I don't know who he was..." I said. "Well he knew you so you got to know him..." Penny says. Penny still needs learn about this stuff...

"Penny, he was someone evil... Evil people can spy on something that is a threat or useful... Also i think you should go back to ironwood and tell him that this man knows my curse." I said.

Penny looks down. Oh no i don't like to see cute things sad. "U-um... H-hey how about you still roam around yea..." I said while freaking out... 'ironwood is going to kill me!!!' I thought.

"Really!?" Penny asks with stars in her eyes. "Y-yea... I will try to back you up..." I said. She starts hugging me and saying thank you over and over again.

"Run along..." I said. She then zooms out of here. 'Ima get killed or even worst... Thrown onto those death traps...' I thought.

I then look at an icecream store. But then i remember i had to meet up with the others. I frown but went back to Beacon...

I was then thinking about what that dude said about me having a yuri harem... Then lots of thoughts came into my head...

Then i thought about Blake with her bow off andddd...

'Blake was infront of me with a bell on her neck... "(Y/n)... Pet me please..." She says'

Oh god... I started having a bloody nose. "Hey buddy you okay?" Simba asks.

I ignore him as i thought of Pyrrha pole dancing on her spear. My bloody nose intensify. "Buddy you need the nurse i mean we are at Beacon..." Simba says.

Then i got a thought of Yang's big boobs... And i got a thought about Weiss being kinky... I also thought of Nora nacked in pancakes...

Velvet was blushing.. Then ruby wait no that is illega-

'Ruby was in a bikini playing with sprinklers "(y/n) join me!) She says while her breast were bouncing'

"Oh god" i said while clutching my nose. "(Y-y/n) are you okay?" Simba asks while i pass out. I then heard people yelling my name.

3rd person pov:
Team RWBY and JNPR were with simba and they see a bloody puddle with a pass out (y/n). "What happened before you and the dolt returned?" Weiss asks with concern.

"Well she fought this guy that knows her secret... Asking her to switch sides... She didn't get any bad marks but when we walking she started having a bloody nose mumbling stuff like 'that is hot' or 'shit hotties' and then she mumbles something about illegal and then she said 'oh god' while clenching her nose and then she passes out from blood loss i think." Simba says.

Then Nora goes up to (y/n)... "Lemme see" Nora says. She then lifts (y/n)'s head up and blood was leaking from hwe nose....

"Ew..." Nora says before placing the head down. "Somehow her bandana isn't dirty..." Ren says. Weiss then lifts (y/n)'s head up.

"Hm... Perverted nose bleed..." Weiss says. Yang and Pyrrha picks (y/n) up and starts guiding her to the nurse...

Timeskip at the nurse:
"Wait we need to take her bandana off..." Simba says while looking under the bandana and sighing a sigh of relief. He takes the bandana off and you can see a peaceful (y/n).... The girls were blushing madly.

"Isn't she hot?" Nora asks. The rest of the girls agree but look at Weiss. "N-no the dolt is not h-hot... M-maybe..." Weiss says while blushing and stuttering.

"Oooh~ Weiss loves her...." Ruby says. Then Ozpin walks in. "Everyone except Blake and Simba leave..." Ozpin says while every leaves...

Ozpin needs someone to keep an eye on (y/n) and sometimes he doesn't trust Simba. Since Blake is a faunus she won't be affected by (y/n). "Keep an eye on her..." Ozpin says while Blake nods...

"So whatcha think about (y/n)?" Simba asks. "Well i think she is an amazing person..." Blake says. Simba smiles but then remebers what the stranger said.

Where Anakin is:
"Why are you here Anakin?" Cinder asks. "Sheesh calm down... I got some dust..." Anakin says. Cinder sighs.

"Also i got a picture of the kid you should be worried about..." Anakin says while handing a picture of (y/n) to Cinder.... Cinder starts blushing a bit...

"Wait this hot kid?" Emerald suddenly asks out of no where... Anakin looks protective but he is smiling. ".... Just watch out for her..." He says.

"Maybe we can i dunno use her or add her..." Cinder says. "She is going to be used for pleasure?" Emerald asks. "W-what?" Cinder asks...

'Looks like (y/n) is going to have a big yuri harem...' Anakin thinks to himself...

Back to when (y/n) wakes up:
(Y/n) wakes up and Blake can see her (E/c) eyes... 'Why hide those beautiful eyes?' Blake thinks. When (y/n) saw Blake she blushed.

"W-what happened?" (Y/n) asks. "Wellll you had a perverted nose bleed and pass out due to blood loss..." Simba says. "O-oh... Um...." (Y/n) tries to say something but fails.

She then finds her bandana she puts it on. "Welp... Cya!" (Y/n) yells while jumping out of a window.

'Strange she acts like a werewolf/wolf faunus...' Blake thought to herself...