47. it begins

3rd person pov:
Zeref and Mavis were talking to eachother in their realm...

Meanwhile on Earth...

Agent R was looking ahead while starlight's reflection was seen in his sun glasses. Starlight were surrounded by military ships/boats...

He was on a boat that was moving fast. A dude runs up to him... "The blockade is moving into position... Those ships will have us in a clear shot..." The dude said.

"They won't shoot yet... GFs' will wait until they meet the target before they do anything. We just have to move faster then they can react..." Agent R said. "Go t-" Agent R was cut off by gunshots.

The bullets were aiming at the boat. The GF were shooting the boat down. The random dude and Agent R goes inside the commanding station.

They see Jackal and Reo were looking at eachother... The random dude speeds the boat up. The GF kept shooting.

The boat catches on fire. But what came out of the smoke was agent R, Reo, and Jackal on a mini boat/speed boat what ever it is.

It was going fast while the GF were shooting. Agent R tries to make sure the boat avoids bullets. The boat speeds past the GF boats.

It was still swerving to avoid bullets. It was going so fast it goes near land and it was able to drive in the sand. That was until it was met with higher ground.

The boat tips over and starts flying while Reo, Jackal, and Rowan flew out the boat. The GF kept shooting and they got up. They started running away still the briefcase was in hand.

They went behind a big rock. They start catching their breath. Reo then turns around to be met with Yang with werewolf features.

"Yang?" Jackal questions. "No time to explain... We have to go!" Yang said. They all nod and follow yang.

They were at the beaten up resort house. They go inside and Yang calls the others on her scroll.

"What happened here? Agent R asks Yang. "Few weeks ago the GF began their search for the Ultima... Everyone was caught off guard even the dragons and (y/n). We had to fight for our lives just to get out. It was messy... But we were able to escape. Everyone evacuated in land..." Yang explains.

"So do you guys have it? What ever it is?" Yang asks. Agent R holds up the metal briefcase... They then heard door shattering.

GF starts storming the place. 2 GF went upstairs. Everyone hides while Yang got ready to rumble. Agent R tackles a GF.

This grabs the other GF's attention. He was about to shoot R but Yang punches him. The GF broke through the wall.

3 GFs that are downstairs heard this and grabbed their weapons. They went towards the stairs. The group found an escape route...

The other GF looks to see the knocked out GF. Agent R, Reo, Jackal, and yang found a balcony and jumped off it.

They were running away from the house.

Meanwhile on a peaceful part of the island with Ruby:
Ruby had her hood up and was holding a bag. She was walking she then stops to look at a list. She then starts walking again.

She then walks by a screen...

"Good Evening starlight guests we hope you are enjoying your stay here on the island... Understand the well occurred events on starlight. And are willing to compensate for your unplanned extended stay. Ride and attractions will continue uninterrupted and your stay is 100% on us while the Guardian forces are searching all over the island all we ask for everyone is to stay calm and cool. We have inquired photos of the suspect and will show them to you now... If you have any information on the suspect in question please notify a starlight park guide... Thank you and have a pleasant stay."