22. Adam makes a deal

(Y/n)'s pov:
I look up to see everyone staring at me... "(Y/n) are you okay?" Yang asks. Should i tell them orrrrr... Nah.

"Y-yea I'm fine..." I said. Weiss was looking at me. I know this face...

3...

2...

1...

"You're lying..." Weiss said. Everyone was looking at her. "What's up?" Weiss asks.

I can't tell them... About Anakin... About the emerald i can't!

I look down and sigh.... Weiss knows me too well. "I don't want to talk about..." I said.

They nod but Qrow and Maria were inspecting me. I stood up and look around. We walk and i hear gates....

But what was that? Blake attacking me... It will never happen right? RIGHT?! Will it?

They will turn on you...

I look at the emerald and i sigh. This place is giving me the chills...

Adam's pov:
I was looking at this guy... Who the hell is he?! "You may be questioning who i am... I am Michael..." The man known as Michael said.

I am beyond confused. "You see... I want you to do a task for me... That includes getting (y/n) (l/n)..." Michael said. "Why would i want to go near her? She stole Blake..." I said.

"Well... There is these potions... You have to use emeralds to activate them but you can use this certain potion..." Michael said.

I look at him. "These potions last FOREVER... They have many names... One is forever potion..." Michael said. I look at him...

"Why would i listen to y-" he cuts me off. "Hm... You didn't let me finish... You see these potions can let the user control some one... Or chang someone... They can do anything you desire..." Michael said.

I look at him and i think about this. "You can also control that Blake girl..." Michael said. I think more...

"Hm what is the catch...?" I ask. He looks at me and starts maniacally laughing. "Nothing really... Just... Express your hate towards (l/n) or... Bring her to me..." He says.

I look at him. "You need emeralds... I'm just giving you the book if you work with me..." He said. I look at him...

"What are the weaknesses?" I ask. He looks at me and smirks. "The feeling of love/making the person effected smile... Also Anti-potions." He said. I think more and sigh.

"Fine..." I said. He gives me the book and leaves.... I look up to see a Raven....

Strange... Meh whatever.

Raven's pov:
I start flying away after hearing about this... Padmé told me about these potions before she died... They last forever...

My god they are going to use (y/n)'s harem against her... I need to make a portal near Qrow... Wait but I'm kinda near him.

I start flying and i see Qrow and the group... I land on a branch. He looks at me confused...

I tell him about the forever potion thing... His eyes widen.

"We should probably get to shelter..." Qrow said. (Y/n) looks queasy as fuck. (Y/n) looks up and sees me.

"Yea i think that is the best idea..." (Y/n) said.

3rd person pov:
Raven flies off and the group keeps walking. (Y/n) runs up to the gate door. They all walk in after making comments...

After some time (y/n) was about to bust the door down but Qrow stopped her. "We need a door..." Qrow said. (Y/n) nods while Qrow kicks the door.

After some time (y/n) smells something rotten. She hears Weiss scream. Everyone in team RWBY plus (y/n) gathered in a room.

(Y/n) looks at the bodies and blinks. "That is not normal... And that means alot if it is coming from me." (Y/n) said. Everyone nods...

After some time everyone splits up while (y/n) looks at the fire hungrily...

Time skip to when everyone was in the well:
(Y/n) went with Qrow. (Y/n) then sees her werewolf killing sword glowing. "Strange..." (Y/n) mumbles... While taking out the sword.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen. She then looks back at all the grimm she knows about. Then one grimm came to mind...

"Apathy..." (Y/n) mumbles... (Y/n) shots up from her seat and chugs down one last bottle of an acholic beverage. (Y/n) then adjusts her brown leather gloves that reaches to her forearm. She clutches the Purple sword.

She sniffs the air and she smells RWBY in the wine cellar. (Y/n) was beyond confused but rans towards it. She just jumps and crashes through it. She tumbles down the stairs.

She gets up and sees that Blake was about to get grabbed. (Y/n) runs towards them and cuts the hand while killing the Apathy.

"Come on you Redead wannabes!" (Y/n) yells. (If you don't know what a redead is it is an enemy from legend of zelda and my god it is creepy. Redead makes this noise and makes the player freeze for a few seconds and it jumps on you killing you slowly. And apathy makes a noise that makes people lose hope/give up what ever and it reminds me of Redead and holy shit they look like redeads)

(Y/n) runs towards them and uses her sword. Maria was helping Ruby. (Y/n) was fighting the Apathy (redead).

The Apathy were crowding (y/n) but what caught (y/n)'s eyes were a book and bag of emeralds....

(Y/n) dodges the Apathy and ran towards the items. Ruby's silver eyes got activated and the Apathy were gone. Team RWBY and Maria were yelling for (y/n) to come back...

"GUYS I NEED TO GET SOME THING GO AND RUN!" (Y/n) yells. They look at eachother then ran. (Y/n) looks at the items...

The book looks ancient so she grabs it not caring for the emeralds until... She remembers that voice and Anakin telling her that emeralds will help later.

(Y/n) grabs the bag of emeralds and puts the stuff in her backpack. She runs away from the Apathy and sees weiss about to burn the place down.

(Y/n) looks at this and she grabs a few bottles and puts it in her backpack. She then grabs the rest and throws it everywhere... Weiss used fire dust and runs.

(Y/n) watches the fire grow and eats some of it. Then simba runs with Kirby. (Y/n) runs out of the burning building protecting her backpack.

She jumps through the window and lands infront of the cart. Blake pulls (y/n) up. Then it moves.

(Y/n) starts clutching her stomach. "Why did you run towards them?" Weiss asks. "Well... Blugh.... Uh... I saw an important looking book and emeralds..." (Y/n) said while holding in her sensation to puke.

"Hm i get the book part but... Why did you go for the emeralds?" Maria asks. "Well... Someone told me i need them to help me with the future but i-i don't know how... But i take little things like that and make a big deal about them because what if i need them" (y/n) said.

Maria nods... (Y/n) then grew more sick while everyone talks about the Apathy...