44. Babes hit on (y/n)

3rd person pov:
(Y/n) and Qrow were on a team while Ren and Travis were on the other team. They started playing volleyball and it was the final round. (Y/n) had only her sports bra, Shorts, and scarf on.

Qrow smirks because (y/n) was getting very serious. After some time of hitting the ball back and forth (y/n) jumps up and smacks it over the net.

"Hahaha we won!" Qrow yells. "SUCK IT!" (Y/n) yells. "(Y/n)..." Qrow said.

"Uh... Sorry i get a little competitive...." (Y/n) said. "Meh you're right... They do suck." Qrow said. "You mean Ren sucks!" Travis said.

"Why you..." Ren growls. Then they heard giggling... They look to see two girls giggling.

"Woah... I-i think those babes are checking us out." Travis said. "Oh woo hoo..." Ren says sarcastically. "Oh come on you can't tell me you don't like being admired time to time." Travis said.

"I'm gay so i don't care." Ren said. "I mean... Okay." Travis said. "I mean it's pretty obvious of who they are admiring." Qrow said.

"Me obviously..." Travis said. This made Ren laugh. "You?" Ren asks. "Oh please say you are joking." Ren said.

"I mean... He is kinda true..." (Y/n) said while supporting Ren. "(Y/n) you aren't helping!" Travis exclaims. This made the girs/babes giggle.

"Should we ask them who they are admiring?" Qrow asks. "I think i know how to figure that out without making a complete fool of ourselves." Travis said.

"Wait don't you have a fiancée?" Qrow asks. "I know... But she and i are adult enough to know that people like to look at beautiful things. Admiring the way people look doesn't mean your interested in them." Travis said. "Also i wanted to go home and tell her i was getting checked out... She gets cute when she is flustered." Travis adds.

"That is IF you are getting checked out." Ren said. "Here is what we are going to do... We split up and see who they follow with their eyes." Travis said. "That sounds like a great idea." Qrow said.

"Brilliant!" Qrow adds. "Y'know what i am going to do this just to see the look of disappointment on Travis's face." Ren said. "You in (y/n)? I mean some girls can be gay, bi, pan, and whatever and still check you out." Travis adds.

"I don't care... A thot is a thot." (Y/n) mumbles the last part. "Great!" Travis said... "Now... Break!" Travis adds.

Qrow, Travis, and Ren walk different directions while (y/n) stays in her spot. "Alright lets see who they... Huh?!" Travis questions when the girls starts walking up a bit towards (y/n).

(Y/n) aimlessly looks around. Then her eyes widen in realization... She steps back a bit...

"Me..." (Y/n) said. "Darnit!" Qrow yells from the water... "Welp i still have James and Clover." Qrow mumbles. Ren was laughing.

"That's hilarious!" Ren exclaims while laughing. "Aw man!" Travis yells. "Whatever I'm just glad it wasn't you." Ren said.

(Y/n) gulps a bit as one of the girls came up. "Hey there hot stuff... I see that your friends decided to leave you alone..." The lady said.

(Y/n) panicks in the inside. 'What do i do?!' (Y/n) thought. "Get that thot away from you!" Mavis yells inside (y/n)'s head while holding a be gone thot sign. Zeref was sighing trying to calm Mavis down.

"Want to hang out with me and my friend? We can show you a great time around the island~" The girl said while her friend walks up. The girl giggles seductively. (Y/n) wanted to yell be gone thot but she wants to be nice.

"Thanks but no thanks i have to get back to my fiancées..." (Y/n) stutters out panicking. "Aww you're so shy that is adorable." The girl said. "But you can have fun right? This doesn't have to be a romantic... Just getting to know you." The girl said.

'THOT THOT THOT THOT THOT THOT THOT THOT THOT! THERE ARE TOO MANY THOTS!' (Y/n) thought and starts internally screaming. "Be gone thot!" Mavis and Zeref yells.

"Uh.. Uh.. Um... QROW!" (Y/n) stutters out. Qrow comes sliding in. "Why hello ladies... I heard you wanted someone to have fun with." Qrow said. "Oh hey you're hot but she is hotter." The girl said.

Qrow growls. "WELL MY NIECES ARE HER FIANCÉES IF YOU TRY TO GET WITH HER YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE (Y/N) PROTECTION SQUAD! WHICH HAS TRAINED HUNTSMEN AND HUNTRESS!" Qrow yells. "Uh... Yeah... No thanks." The lady says while walking off with her friend.

Qrow laughs. "Am i just great chasing off ladies?" Qrow questions... "I just chased off ladies! Wait... Nah they are thots... I already have my eyes on two people..." Qrow said. Travis and Ren were walking up.

Travis was laughing. "(Y/n) what was that?" Travis questions. "W-what do you mean?" (Y/n) questions. "You just had no game there..." Travis said.

"Wait... Was that the first time you ever got hit on?" Travis asks. "Uh no... Before i started dating the girls... Nora and Yang started hitting on me... Then it adds up with Pyrrha... Then Blake... Then Ruby... Then Weiss... Oh yeah Coco and Velvet hit on me before i went to beacon and i was just visiting...And while we got together at the vytal festival tem NDGO were hitting on me after i kicked their butts... Also this Emerald chick and this Cinder autumn or some crap like that... So no it wasn't my first time." (Y/n) said.

"Oh yeah it was funny how team NDGO tried to get into your pants but the girls death glared them." Ren said while laughing at the memory... "Can we just... Drop the subject?" (Y/n) asks.

"Why didn't those babes think i was a catch?!" Qrow questions. "Oh they did." A voice that sounds like Guy said.

They turn around and see Guy and Nate in beach chairs. "You just weren't their type... But she was." Guy said while pointing to (y/n).

They walk up to them. "What? I'm everyone type!" Qrow said. "Oh don't flatter yourself..." Guy said.

"I rate you about... 6 while (y/n) girl... A 7 wait... No... A 9? It is unknown." Nate said. "What about me?" Guy asks. "Oh you're always my 10." Nate said.

"Why am i a 6?" Qrow questions. "We know you... You're probably prett when you don't complain..." Nate said. "Roasted!" Guy said.

"Can we get tacos?" Travis asks. "Sure." (Y/n) said and walks off. The others did too.

"Hmm... Got a new theory from a friend on the main land..." Guy said. "What is it...?" Nate asks. "That Ultimas... Exist." Guy said.

"What? Not another one of your fairytales..." Nate said. "Apparently... An article was released that Ultimas exist..." Guy said with wide eyes... "The (l/n) family is under investigation..." Guy adds.

"Huh... (L/n) family? Isn't that the (y/n) girl lastname...?" Nate questions. "No... She is wolfwere." Guy said. "Hm... I vaguely remember otherwise..." Nate said. "Heh... I think i know the name of our guests... Still this is pretty exciting... I'm going to keep up with it." Guy said.

"Don't get too excited... Ultimas don't exist." Nate said....