42. It's time...

3rd person pov:
Yukio was going near (y/n) and the harem's room while Jaune was using the stairs. They bump into eachother. They scream and then sush eachother.

"W-what are you doing here?" Yukio questions. "Ummm nothing!" Jaune said. "You are definitely doong something here... What are you doing near (y/n) and the harem's room huh? Trying to listen to them making out or something? That sounds like something only a weirdo will do!" Yukio said.

"N-no... What are you doing here?" Jaune asks Yukio... "Trying to listen to them make out..." Yukio said. "What?! Why would you admit that?!" Jaune exclaims. "Because i have no shame!" Yukio said.

"Uh... I mean i have some shame when it comes to other people but (y/n) is family! And I'm a supportive uncle!" Yukio said. "Oh okay." Jaune said. Jaune and Yukio squeal.

"Ugh my ears!" Velvet, (y/n), and Blake yell from the room...

"Shoot it is lock." Yukio said.

"Oh no and i just wanted to plan this trip with you guys." (Y/n) said. "What do we do?!" Glynda asks.

"Escape through the window!" (Y/n) yells. They all look at her and nod their heads. (Y/n) grabs her bag (with the rings UwU) and jumps out of the porch area.

The harem jumps from the balcony and hops down. Yukio then busts down the door. "Ready or not here we come!" Yukio yells.

"They are not here... DARN IT!" Yukio yells.  "This way!" Jaune yells while going to the balcony. They see the harem escaping.

"Jimminy cricket on a stick over a campfire!" Yukio yells. "Let's go after them..." Yukio said while sighing. Jaune nods and they carefully went down.

The harem hid behind the bush panting. Winter sighs while Glynda was looking at her scroll. (Y/n) then hears Yukio and Jaune.

(Y/n) sees Terry. "Come on guys... This way!" (Y/n) whispers and the harem follows to see Terry.

They were thanking Terry... Terry shows them his house and he allowed them in. They all nod and follow...

Terry lends the harem and (y/n) some camping supplies...

Timeskip:
The harem and (y/n) were taking a break from walking. They were talking amongst themselves. Ruby was kinda complaining about have to climb a hill.

Glynda was talking about nature. "Hm we should be going... The sun will be setting soon and i really want to set up the tent before night." (Y/n) said. "Alright!" Ruby said while getting pumped up.

"Ruby you think you can swim?" (Y/n) asks. Ruby stops dead in her tracks... "Why?" Ruby asks.

"You'll see..." (Y/n) said. "What does that mean?!" Ruby questions running up to the rest. They all started walking/hiking. Nora was hyper.

They were walking until they bumped into water. "Wait i recognize this place..." Coco  said. "Yeah we went here with the pack... But the camp site is all the way up there." (Y/n) said while pointing.

"Will... We be alone?" Winter asks. "Hope so... I went up there once and saw no one. Plus it is getting late so i think we will be alone." (Y/n) said. "Awesome!" Yang said.

After some time they walk up a stone stair to go up to another place with water. (Y/n) chucks the backpacks to the other side. After that she swims to the other side.

"You have to swim." (Y/n) said. Ruby's eyes widen. "Ruby remeber! Place trust into yourself!" (Y/n) yells. The other members of the harem was already on the other side.

"We believe in you!" (Y/n) yells while everyone else agrees... Ruby breaths in and out.

And....

Swims to the other side! Everyone was cheering. "I-i did it!" Ruby said. "Little sis... That was wonderful!" Yang yells.

"I swamed all by myself!" Ruby yells. Weiss,Glynda,Blake,and Winter were about to tell her that swamed wasn't a real word.

"Swamed isn't a word... But it should be now!" (Y/n) says. Weiss coughs. Everyone was congratulating Ruby.

"I did it! I did it with out help... With out floaties without anything!" Ruby said. "You sure did." Weiss said.

"I'm really proud of you." (Y/n) said in a sweet voice. "I feel so energetic now!" Ruby yells. "I'll race you all up the mountain!" Ruby yells while running.

"Oh you're on!" Nora yells. Yang runs with them too. The rest look at eachother. "HEY WAIT UP!" (Y/n) yells while grabbing the bag.

They all ran after the three. And then they were all ontop of the mountain. They were commenting on the scenery.

"Come on lets set up!" (Y/n) yells. They all agree to set up the big ass tent. (Y/n) insisted she does it and lets the others relax. They all sigh at her opinion but obliged.

(Y/n) sets down her bags and looks in her backpack... She sees the boxes. She sighs and got the tent ready.

She then looks at her harem talking. (Y/n) loses some confidence... 'I can't do it!' (Y/n) thought.

(Y/n) hears 'come on!' Or 'woman up!' Inside her head. She then hears Mavis and Zeref.

"Seriously?! Come on it is the perfect scenery and everything is just perfect!" Zeref yells. "Listen here (y/n)... If you don't woman up then you wasted the perfect moment in your life!" Mavis yells.

(Y/n) got confidence. (Y/n) gulps she grabs the big box filled with the rings. (Y/n) slides it into her pocket oh so carefully.

'I can't fuck this up...' (Y/n) thought... (Y/n) walks up to her harem... She coughs.

They look at her very confused. (Y/n) loses her confidence but Zeref and Mavis reassures her.

(Y/n) sighs. "... We have been through some tough things together... Like the fall of Beacon and with Ruby and Blake how they were all under controlled... Even though i am still finding the rest of my mates i really can't lose you guys..." (Y/n) said.

Zeref thumbs up at this speech while Mavis waves a 10/10 sign. The harem was confused. (Y/n) loses confidence again but she regains it...

"W-what I'm saying is that..." (Y/n) gets down on one knee and opens the big box with the rings and it has tags for each harem member. "Even though it might be early... Will you girls... Marry me?" (Y/n) asks.

Zeref and Mavis were clinging onto eachother squealing. (Y/n) starts panicking in the inside until... She heard all the girls say yes and got squeezed into a hug.

She got kisses all over her face and (y/n) slips the rings onto all their fingers. Zeref was holding a tissue box crying a bit while Mavis was crying too... "So adorable...!" Zeref said while crying...

Mavis nods her head... The harem and (y/n) spend some time under the sun...