28. Ace-ops

3rd person pov:
The dragons were talking with Ironwood. "Yup we changed it fully..." Yukio said. Acnologia brought out a scythe...

"I think it is a perfect fit to be honest

"I think it is a perfect fit to be honest." Igneel said. "And... It can turn into a stick for walking, Dragon's head for fun, and it turns into the bottom and it will fit inside her gloves." Yukio said.

Ironwood nods.

Later:
(Y/n) immediately jumps down the plane without warning. Everyone stares at her while simba jumps and flies towards her.

Simba grabs (y/n) and they flew off...

(Y/n) saw blake's hair... Blake and (y/n) land near eachother. "Nice hair." (Y/n) said.

Blake looks at (y/n) wearing her black tunic with belts around it. (Y/n) had her (f/c) jacket wrapped around her waist while her scarf is flowing.

She had brown leather boots that reach nearly up to her knees. She had white pants tucked into the boots while her leather gloves were up to her forearm (link my dudes) with a blue looking crystal in one of them (her scythe)...  And her bandana.

Ruby was complaining about the cold. "Pft. It isn't cold" (y/n) said while stripping... Harriet looks at (y/n) including Marrow...

"Is this normal?" Marrow asks. Weiss sighs but nods. "It is a habit." Weiss said.

Harriet blinks a bit but shakes it off. "Put some clothes on." Harriet said. (Y/n) gasps and puts her clothes on.

After some time they walk in and Grimm start attacking. (Y/n) grabs her werewolf killing sword and runs towards all of them.

"Alpha no!" Marrow yells. Everyone looks at him... Marrow's eyes widen realizing what he just said.

(Y/n) was confused but kept attacking. After (y/n) destroyed all the grimm Marrow had stars in his eyes. "That was amazing Alpha!" Marrow yells.

"I uh mean... (Y/n)." Marrow said. "Why are you calling (y/n) alpha?" Ruby asks. "Oh yea... Uh i guess it is really in nature. Wolf faunus/werewolves usually get in packs the leader and strongest one in the pack is the Alpha... I guess because (y/n) is stronger then me and a leader figure i guess out of instincts i call her Alpha..." Marrow said.

"Hm... Maybe i will start a pack with you Marrow..." (Y/n) said. Marrow's eyes widen.  "Really?!" Marrow asks with joy.

"Sure i don't see what the problem is." (Y/n) said.

Geist:
Everyone approaches the geist. It turns into this ice thing and (y/n) is hungry... They look at (y/n) and she jumps at the geist.

"What is she thinking?!" Harriet exclaims. "She is doing what is called... The dragon style." Nora said. "What?" Elm asks. "She is going to eat the ice surrounding the geist." Ren said.