54. Too late... part 1

3rd person pov:
There was red lights and beeping in the celestial cannon room thing. Holla was crawling on the floor towards where Michael was. "Y'know i didn't want to hurt you but i had no choice." Michael said.

Holla looks up at him. Michael was pressing buttons and things. Michael was going clicky clacky and talking.

"You don't know what you're starting..." Holla said. "Hmph... That power you have i wanted it back a long long time... You see... I once had it too..." Michael said. Then he starts ranting about how his son wanted it too.

"You know what i eventually found...? A diary about a man... His wife and son... A comment and cannon." Michael said. "How many times have you let them use this?" Michael asks.

Holla looks up with wide eyes. "How many people did they bring in here? How many friends and family... And you let them trick! How many people did you let Zeref and Mavis kill here?" Michael asks. Holla has wide eyes.

Michael laughs. "All I'm asking is to be able to do the same thing..." Michael said. He then presses a big red button making an alarm go off.

Everything starts shaking. Every part of starlight... People were screaming.

People were running around. "Huh?" Jaune asks and everything shakes. Blake and Jaune hold on to a pole while Kirby and Simba were holding on to the table and (y/n)... She got motion sickness.

"Oh please oh please make it stop!" Simba yells. (Y/n) groans. "A-an earthquake." (Y/n) said while getting pukey.

Once the earthquake stops (y/n) topples on to the ground. "You good?" Jaune asks while getting away from the pole. (Y/n) raises a thumbs up.

"This is new... Motion sickness to earthquakes." Simba said. "It is probably because she got stronger..." Blake said.

They all made sure everyone was okay... But (y/n) made a realization... "An earthquake... Here?" (Y/n) questions.

"That sent chills through my spine... Is it going to happen again?" Blake asks. "Lets hope not..." (Y/n) said while regaining herself.

Blake whines a bit. "Should we stay he-" She was cut off by screaming and yelling to (y/n) and Jaune about a boat that just approached. "We have to hide..." Jaune said. They all broke apart to hide.

Meanwhile...
Michael and the GF were walking and talking. "Sir all the TVs at the house were replaced..." A GF said. "Good... Is the footage ready?" Michael asks.

"The video is being edited down as we speak." The GF said. "Broadcast it to the entire house as soon as it's ready. Make sure she sees it..." Michael said.

"Sir what about the tremors? Should we evacuate the compound?" The GF asks as they walk in a building. "Not yet... That was just a test... Of the flight capability." Michael said.

And they walk up some stairs. "Have my helicopter ready... It won't be long now." Michael said. "We'll be ready for lift off at the moment's notice sir." The GF said. Michael stops at his room and lets the GFs go.

A GF opens his room door and Michael goes in.

Meanwhile with Travis and Katelyn... They go back to the house they were staying at. Travis said he needed to collect his thoughts and went up the stairs.

Travis mindset:
"Alright what now?" Travis asks. "You need to let me in..." Ghost figure Travis said. "Isn't that what I've been doing? I'm working with you to get Katelyn and I off this island." Travis said.

"I need more..." Ghost figure Travis said. "What do you mean?" Travis asks and ghost figure Travis punches him.

"Stay here... We'll be rescued off this island soon." Ghost figure Travis said.