25. you promised...

3rd person pov:
Simba sees (y/n) falling. He starts crying. "Simba?" Ruby asks through her ear piece.

"Is everything okay?" Ruby asks. "Uh..." Simba starts crying a bit more. "T-this can't be true..." Simba said...

"Simba is everything okay?" Weiss asks with worry. "(Y/n)..." Simba said... "What about her?" Nora asks while dodging things...

Simba cries and they hear this... Simba starts walking towards the cliff after he got his energy back. He flies towards where (y/n) fell....

He drops and looks at (y/n)'s lifeless body. "(Y/n) Y-you're just sleeping right?" Simba asks while looking at the body. "(Y/n)... Please." Simba says while crying everyone was hearing this on the scroll.

Simba was shaking (y/n)'s body. "Y-you're just joking. Right?" Simba asks while tears were running down his face. Simba was full on crying and yelling.

"Please you're just asleep i-i know it, you c-can't die." Simba yells while clinging onto the body of his friend. Simba was crying and he hears no heart beat...

"S-simba... I-is everything okay?" Ruby asks. The only reply she got was crying... Simba was clinging onto (y/n) shaking her.

Something fell out of (y/n)'s pocket... It was a picture of her, Simba, and Kirby...

Simba started having memories of him and (y/n)...

Memories:
Simba was looking up and sees (y/n) looking down to him. "Simba." (Y/n) said. Simba smiles...

......
Simba was cornered by these people... (Y/n) starts fighting them and she gets cut. "(Y/n)!" Simba yells. "It's fine as long as you are okay..." (Y/n) said.

......

(Y/n) and simba were dancing and goofing around. They decided to prank Glynda. Glynda was yelling at them while they were laughing.

......

(Y/n) was looking at Simba and smiles. "It is going to be okay pal... If they judge you then i will destroy them" (y/n) said while walking towards beacon...

......

Simba and (y/n) were running out of the destroyed club of Junior's and were laughing... "We will always be friends right?" Simba asks. "Always." (Y/n) said.

.....
"(Y/n) are you sure this task is okay i mean you can die..." Simba says with concern. (Y/n) looks at simba and sighs. "Simba i will come back alive i always do." (Y/n) said.

Simba looks at her. "Promise?" Simba asks. "Promise." (Y/n) replies.

End:

"YOU PROMISED!" Simba yells while crying. "You promised..." Simba whispers while hugging the dead body of his friend...

Adam's pov:
I hear the cries of somebody... I smile and know that (l/n) is finally dead.

I look at Blake and smirk... I can finally have my kitten... All mine.

I look to see Yang Xiao long stuck in the ice trying to melt it. Her eyes widen... I sense the fear...

I grab a potion... I was about to throw it at her when... She fucking broke out of the ice?!

I growl while she is running away. I was chasing after her. That is when i notice that i have no more potions. I growl underneath my breath.