chapter 1. The badass puking bag....

Ruby's pov:
Me and Yang were walking until i see a girl with (H/c) hair with two men talk... She then strips... Yang covered my eyes and growls but i can kinda see and hear...

"(Y/n) your clothes..." A kinda deep but demanding voice says it came from the cat? "GAH! Stupid uncle Yukio got me into a habit...." The girl with (H/c) hair and was known as (Y/n) said. "So it is a habit..." Yang mumbles...

Then she uncovers my face until the men started crying. I assume they were her dads... They left looking like a crying mess until something clicked in mind....

"I think i saw her before...." I said. "What are you talking about?" Yang asks. "Wait..... I saw her fight before! She was once fighting these bandits stealing ja weapon but i never saw her weapon..." I said.

"Man she must be strong..." Yang said.

We board the ship...
We then see the talking cat flying and dragging (Y/n)? Me and Yang slap our faces and blink several times. "This is not a dream..." We both said.

"Simba! Why do i have to be on this death trap?" (Y/n) asks the cat wait LION?! "To go to Beacon duhhhhh also you need to stop fearing transportation..." The lion known as Simba says blankly...

(Y/n) growls a bit but then the ship takes off. Once it took off (Y/n)'s face turned green and fell over. "H-help me..." She says...

She has severe motion sickness.... Me and Yang stare at eachother and blink... "I dunno any more..." Yang says....

I just look to see her looking for a bathroom or something like that. Then a blonde guy came by with motion sickness and walked passed me and Yang. "Vomit boy..." Yang says.

I look down to see vomit on Yang's foot. "Ewww there is vomit on your shoes!" I yelled. Yang started freaking out.

Time skip brought you by chibi motion sick (y/n):
I was infront of beacon all alone because Yang ditched me! I tumble backwards to fall in someone's carriage.

After Ruby blew up because i is lazy:
"Jeez sorry princess..." I said. "Actually I think ice princess should be sorry for yelling at you..." I heard a familiar voice say. I see (y/n)...

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" The white hair lady yelled. "Weiss Schnee... Heiress to the Schnee company..." A voice said. "Finally some recognition!" Weiss yells...

After Blake exposed Weiss (i just want some funny shit with the reader to happen):
"OOOOH EXPOSED!" (Y/n) yells. "Says the stripper..." Weiss shot back. "What the hell are you talking abo-" (y/n) was cut off by Simba "(y/n) your clothes" and (y/n) looks down.

"THIS STUPID HABIT ANYWAYS ICE PRINCESS YOU WANT TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME?!" (Y/n) yells. "Aren't you a bit immature to be a huntress?" Weiss asks with a smug look. "........ ATLEAST I AM NOT A WHINEY BRAT!" (Y/n) yells.

"... Whatever..." Weiss said and walked off. I wanted to talk to that girl with the bow but she left. "Jeez explosive sneezing...." (Y/n) said.

The vomit boy walked by.

Time skip to where Jaune is introduced:
"Jeez such a mother's boy..." (Y/n) said. "Hey won't you have that promble too?!" Jaune shot back. "Oi i have two dads! Well one is a housewife...." She said with an oh face.

"Can i see your weapons?" I asked. They look at eachother and nod. I showed my crescent rose to then.

Jaune shows his sword and shield that was passed down. "Hey (y/n) how about yours?" I asked. Simba was sleeping on (y/n)'s head.