Important.!

Hi guys,

Firstly thanks for your support, I clearly haven't expected such huge support from you guys. Can't thank you all enough for the warm welcome on my first story ever.

Before going into the concept and character sketch, I would like to clarify few things.

I was never a fan of big boss, so I don't know how things appear on BB mostly, so please don't expect much importance to BB in the story. It would purely focus on the leads. 

I am not a pure Siddharth Shukla fan or shehnaaz gill fan, but I have admired both of them a lot, I've been inspired a lot by them and most importantly I respect them, so my clear word here is, they are different and please guys don't compare them with any, because what they had is completely their personal and unique thing. 

And here Kundra might look a bit similar to others too but everyone will have their different shades, and I've been following him right from his debut days. So a clear note please don't compare guys.

Feel free to share your opinions and advises, I will take them as positively. I am someone who's mostly thriving hard to make social media a better place, so lets stay united on this. I expect a big yes from you all for this guys. PLEASE

Story might look similar as many stories are being written on the couple and also there's a common link on many stories that's BB house.

I will try in every way possible to keep the story real, engaging and with lots of love and understanding.

If you all are okay with this points, I will readily start publishing the story.

Regards,

Chandrika Rao.