Chapter 2.!

Jalandhar, Punjab:

We can see a man is yelling on phone very loudly, worrying the woman in the house. Woman comes down rushing, and sees her husband huffing with bad temper and she sensed he need to be calmed and went towards him.,

Woman just took away the phone from the man, and glared the man 🤨 after seeing the caller id, and started speaking on the phone,

Woman: Arrey Sharma Ji, maaf karna par mein Sp ji ko bolungi ki woh aapko baad mein call karein. Sorry sharma ji.!! 🥲(Arrey Sharma ji, I'm sorry, I'll ask SP ji to call you after sometime.Sorry again.)

Listening this, Sp ji started rolling his eyes 🙄 on his wife's drama.

Sharma: Arrey bhabhi aap kyun sorry bolre ho, infact mujhe tho aapko thank you bolna hain sir ke gussa se bachaane ke liye 😜, thank you suneetha bhabhii..! ☺️(Arrey sister in law, why are you apologising, I should be the one thanking you for saving me from sir's anger. Thank you bhabhii.) with that Sharma ji cut the call.

Yes they're our mommy and daddy Kundra.,,

SP K (Daddy Kundra): Kya sunee ji, aapne phone kyun leliya mere hath se 😏, usko tho ek kaam dhang se nahi hothaa 😡. Use aaj tho marna hein mere haathon mein.😤 (Sunee ji, why did you snatch the phone from hand, he just couldn't do one werk, he should die in my hands.)

MK: First thing first what's wrong Sp ji, why are you even shouting,I am done with you and your anger😏. is it related to office work? Should I call sunny?

With that she just started calling without listening.

Here our hero Kundra was just chilling with his phone, with tv running on. And he's suddenly shocked 😯 to see a call from his paa(papa). Without wasting a second he just lifted the call only to get shocked like hell, because he could only listen to loud voices (apparently to him its their daily thing. They argue on pretty things) of his mumma and paa.

(What mommy and daddy Kundra didn't notice was, the call getting connected.)

While with our Kundra parents,,

SP ji: Sunee why are you calling him?😱 First at least listen to what's wrong.!!

MK: smiling sheepishly😌 she said, haanji say na what's the problem, when did I stop you🙈.

Sp ji had enough of his wife's stupid drama and started saying,,

SP ji: With an exasperated sigh 😒, Sunee, I asked Sharma to try searching about Prakash once again, I don't know why I feel he's somewhere near us that is why I asked Sharma to try searching about him again and he couldn't find, I miss him a lot sunee 😒, bhai tha who mera 😢. He doesn't even think of me I guess, doesn't he miss us.

Daddy Kundra had tears while saying this 🥺, and mommy Kundra just hugged him.

MK: SP ji bas na abb, aapka health kharab hojayega. (Sp ji enough, you'll spoil your health.) we will do something and find out. Calm down please.

That's when mommy Kundra saw mobile and saw that her sunny was on call, she started talking to him.

MK: sunny tu cab call kiya, kuch bolo sunny, kya huaa. ( sunny when did you call, say something sunny, what's wrong?)

Here Karan could just stare at his mobile with his mouth wide open 😦.

Karan: Mumma are you kidding me, you just called me and then don't speak and you and paa are arguing, what even is this.