Chapter 18.!

So elders left and now both were thinking on how to escape from media,

Karan: sweety, I have an idea, kyun na tum same gate se Bahar jaao, and get into your car and your driver will drop you at a place a little distant from airport where there will be no media, and I will pick you up there, and driver will leave your car at my apartment.

How's the plan?

Teja stood there shocked seeing him,

Teja: kya re cutie, you spoke this much, and tune itna jaldi aise plan banaya kaise hua? Mujhe tho itne time mein colour choose Karne bhi nahin hotha.

Karan chuckled listening to her,

Karan: I can never beat you in speaking chatter box, aur Rahi baat plan ki tho, we always do this, we as in me, raj and sammy. Actors hain na and we will need privacy too. And families ko bhi comfortable Karwana hain.

Teja: I should learn so much na to face all this glam world?

Karan: yes, but I know you will do it easily sweety. Now chalo go. I have already informed driver about the place.

Teja tugged his hoodie corner and asked with a pout,

Teja: how long will it take for you to come?

He felt a strange feeling looking at her face, he knows he will have to protect this innocent beauty for his lifetime. But he wasn't able to understand why he was feeling this way. This protective feeling always comes up for his family and friends. He Chucked his thoughts and looked at her to see her already looking at him with a sad face.

Karan side hugged her and said,

Karan: not so long sweety, come on remove that sad face now.

Teja nodded and said,

Teja: okay I will leave then, and bye.

Karan: bye? Seriously teja we will meet again after 10 mins.

Teja: then I will say hi again. She said with a giggle which Karan found It too adorable.

Karan pulled her cheeks and gave her a scarf,

Karan: wear this and be careful, no drama tapaswini. I will be watching see.

Teja: khadoos, bye.

Karan shook his head at her behaviour.

He watched her going and Called her driver and said about the location where he had to stop.

Karan came out from main gate, and he saw media there, they waved a hi and asked him for a picture which he gladly gave.

He went towards parking and got into the car, and started driving.

While teja was lost in thoughts,

Teja's POV:

Huh what a weird day it was, I didn't expect all these were this close, baba and aai are very happy, I've not seen them that happy in my entire life. May be that's how their connection and friendship is. And what a wonderful family it is, mumma and papa are too cool, ragu ma and dad are funny. I can't believe I am getting to see such things in reality. And my god these boys are too funny, cute, hot and so matured. Poonam di tho, she's very cute and homely. Aur Chutki uff she's more than a drama queen of me. Aur bhaiyu tho he is very protective and I love it when he calls me doll. Sammy ka aur mera bohoth bantha hain. Haha. And Karan oh god, this boy is a dream. He isn't what he is portrayed as.

She was so lost in her thoughts when she heard a loud knock near window. She turned and saw it was Karan. She looked around and saw that its a deserted road. She got down and saw that Karan is talking to her driver.