Little Rants.!

So, hello guys.

As you all might already know, this TEJRAN story is the first story that I personally wrote from my account. And at all costs, this story stays close to my heart, and so do you all guys.

And with all this love and positivity that comes from you guys, I clearly didn't expect some copyright issues to come up. I don't know or care whether the other reader copied the plot or not, but from what I have seen, there were few similarities, and also few exact dialogues.

What upsets me the most is the comments under the other story where people are commenting that the other story is unique and that the author should continue as they find it interesting. I don't care if the readers like the other story because it's their choice. And I have no issues with the other author who's allegedly taking a little bit of the story.

And to avoid such things to happen, I am planning to end the story real quick, like in the next 3 parts probably. I would like to thank each one of you guys for supporting me, but the only regret I have is to stop writing this story on short notice.

I really don't know if I can continue it or not, but I will do my best and try to write as much as I can about this story.

Hope you guys will keep supporting me and my work,

With love and hope,

Chandrika rao.