Chapter 60.!!

MUMBAI,  MAHARASHTRA:

They were still sitting in the same position for more than an hour, teju kept playing with his hair, while he just closed his eyes and kept his face close to her neck.

The feelings that both felt were unnamed and they didn't want the time to pass.

Teja: sunny.., andar chale kya?

Karan opened his eyes but didn't move his face, he spoke being in the same position,

Karan: 5 mins, please.

His soft voice and the sensation on her neck were enough to set her whole body on fire. She had goosebumps on her body. She held his hair tightly, she was taking deep breaths to calm her racing heart.

And our sunny boy didn't have any idea about this, he was so lost in hugging her.

He finally decided to leave the poor little girl, and when he saw her neck area red again, he pouted.

Karan: iss bar tho maine bohot hi softly pakda na.

She smiled and blushed., he slowly caressed her neck..., and slowly bent down and kissed the red marks.

Teju was shocked, she didn't expect this from him.

Karan saw her flushed face,

Karan: kya hua teju, saying that he went towards her face and kissed her cheek intensely, and she held his tee in a death grip. He kissed the other cheek and that's it, she felt her knees weaken.

She grabbed his tee tightly and closed her eyes,

Teja: kaa..rrrraaa..nnn

He snapped his face towards her, he looked at her. She looked so beautiful, ethereal and whatnot.

He grabbed her in his arms and started moving towards his room, he gently placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead.

She was surprised and looked at him amused, he smirked

Karan: what? You thought that I always kiss you when you are asleep only? Huh my cutie anda, Aadat daaldo, because abse mein kabhi bhi kahi bhi karunga.

She was shocked at his open declaration,

Teja innocently: kyun?

Karan: tujhe kya laga ki main nahin jaanta tu kya soch rahi hain. Little devil, I know how you felt every time when I kissed you on your forehead. Isliye I am fulfilling your demand. You remember on this bed only you felt that why am I stopping myself to kiss you on your forehead hain ki nahin?

Seeing her nodding,

Karan: so that is why I am doing it when you are not sleeping, and I promise that irrespective of anyone and any place, if you want or not, I will do that because, YOU ARE MY SOLACE AND SANITY, YOU ARE THE MUCH NEEDED CALMNESS TO MY OVERTHINKING BRAIN.

Teju was stunned, she knows that he is good with words, but to this extent, she didn't expect it. She felt very special, she felt like she is the only one who can tame and handle the sunny/Karan/KK or her little cutie pie.

Seeing her so silent, he was worried. He started to overthink that did he do a mistake by telling her about his unsaid feelings.

She saw his face and she guessed that he was on his very famous trip—OVER THINKING.

She sat up straight and sat on his lap., she held his face softly

Teja: I am not good with words like you, but that doesn't mean I dont know to express myself. No sunny you didn't do any mistake by telling me what you feel. In fact, I am happy that you shared it. And don't think that how I know what you are thinking, because just like you I can read your mind too. And if I am your solace and sanity, you are my guide and my angel sunny. I never expressed how I feel to anyone. But with you, I can happily share anything. I know you will protect me and you know why I am so confident? Because I have heard you sunny when I was unconscious, you had feared to another level that you might lose me. But you dont have to fear, because I won't go anywhere. I promise.