Chapter 43.!!

HEY GUYSSSSSSS

_____________________________________________________________________________

They left from the house, and this was noticed by a person. He immediately he called his boss.,,

Person: boss they left in a car, as its my work I am following them, they won't get any doubt. I will give you a call indicating your work to be started.. hope I am clear.

Other person: oh yes mr.. I know what to do.

While in car..,

Teja: sunny yahan se kitna time lagega Jane mein?

Karan: 30-40 mins, par kyun sweety?

Teja: nahin bas aise hi...

Raj who was driving noticed her silence, this isn't her he thought.

Raj: doll kya hua? Aise chup kyun hain tu?

Teja sighed, she slowly said,

Teja: don't know bhaiyu, par I feel some uneasiness. Samaj nahin aaraha hain.

Karan and raj noticed each other,

Karan: sweety kuch nahin hoga, waise bhi ham gurudwara ja raha hain na, you will feel so peaceful, so don't worry.

She nodded but was still lost, and sammy who was sleeping with his head on Teja's lap,

Sammy: arrey teju karo na, i am sleepy.

She was patting his head and while talking to them she stopped doing it, while seeing that surprisingly Karan just adored them.

Karan (inner feeling): I am not jealous wow achi baat hain par kyun??

He scratched his head, seeing him like that raj smiled in his head.

Raj: kya baat hain?

Karan: nothing nothing.

After an hour they reached, and saw that their parents were already waiting for them.

Teja ran to her parents and hugged them, her parents were confused, she hugged Karan's parents too,

KD: kya baat Hain Gudiya.

Teja: nothing papa its just that I missed you,

KM and TM: arrey meri bachi.... They hugged her.

While boys shared a look among each other, but KM told to move in quickly, as they were already late..,,

SK slowly moved towards teja...,

SK: kya hua baby, yesterday before leaving also you were so upset.

Teja: kuch nahin baad mein bataungi pakka.

SK nodded and gave her dupatta to cover her head... she looked so angelic in that yellow suit, with a duppata over her head that Karan was just lost in her.

Raj: wow doll, you're looking too pretty. Aur tu chutki ekdum se ladki kaise bangayi tu.

SK: buddyyyyyy not fair...

Teja: bhaiyuuu thank you.

They hugged him from each sides, while Karan was about to compliment her, a girl came and hugged him tight..,

Teju was shocked and jealous, while raj, sammy and SK had not again expression on their face.

That girl: karannnnnnnn, after many days how are you man.

Karan himself was awkward and looked towards his parents and raj, while looking for them he noticed teju tooo.. and that moment he realised she will kick him later for sure.