Chapter 47.!

Hospital..!

The entire family entered only to see a horrified scene.., their teju was struggling to breathe.. she wasn't opening her eyes. GJ was the first one to react.,

GJ: shit.. everyone leave. Poonam please take everyone out and nurse send in Doc Adi soon. Make it quick.

PD took everyone out.. she was worried like hell.

Adi came in running to see GJ already working on stablizing her injecting the needed medicine. She struggled for 10-15 mins.. and later slowly her breaths became stable.

GJ: thank god.., and adi didn't I say that the medicine needs to be injected after an hour. What the hell is this behaviour adi.

Adi: jeeju I told it to nurse..m saying this he called out for nurse. Who entered with her whole body shaking.

Adi: why the hell you didn't inject it.., didn't we tell it clearly.

GJ observed her.. her state is saying something else.

GJ: see miss., I will give you only one chance. Say the truth else you know what I can do.

She was scared..,

Nurse: sir the head member ordered me not to give it sir. I am sorry sir.

Adi: are you out of your mind. You just risked a patient's life.

GJ: I will look into this personally adi.., and miss whosoever.. you are fired. Adi clear her bills and don't let her enter.

Adi: for sure jeeju.

Nurse was trying to explain but they didn't let her.

GJ: adi all's fine. Lets move out and I want a trusted nurse to stay here. Lets not say this to anyone.

He nodded and both came out.

Everyone rushed out and came towards him..,

GJ: calm down everyone. It is a reaction for high dose.. she is stable now. All's cool. Hamne handle kardiya. I can let you all in par ek request hain. Stay silent please. Don't disturb her.

Adi left while all entered into the Icu. They saw their bubbly girl so silent and pale. Their heart ached seeing her like that.

SK went near her and held her hand slowly.

SK: get well soon baby. I miss you.

She was crying.., TD immediately went near her and hugged her.

All saw her for few minutes and came out.

KM: pata nahin kya ho raha hain.. na jaane kis ki nazar lag gayi.

TM: usse aise dekh ke bohot darr lag raha hain mujhe.

KD went towards her.

KD: kuch nahin hoga neetu usse. Woh hamari strong bachi hain.

Well he was assuring himself.. the incident has shaken him so much too.

GJ: trust me guys kuch nahin hoga she will be better by morning.

They all nodded and left.. while GJ sighed and sat down. He closed his eyes.

Parallel scenes (while parents saw teju struggling to breath.. there are few other scenes that happened at same time).

Scene 1:

Sammy sat beside raj's bed holding his hand. He was tired, his eyes were hurting like hell. When he was so lost in thinking about all the happenings, he heard raj murmuring in his sleep.