Reader's Opinion.

Hello Guys,

I know many of you are so upset about not getting regular updates and I am so sorry for that. it's just that I've realised the real lives have been turning out too toxic on social media that I seriously lost interest in TejRan, their stunts on social media are too much that I really do not admire them as much as I did them earlier, idk why, it can be my person opinion too, so I partly lost interest in writing this story. I know this is a stupid reason but to overcome this I need all of your help. So to spice things up I've had ideas and I'll list them down here, I'd want all of you to suggest and pick one of them so It will motivate me to improve the plot that I am having.

First thing I can't stop writing this book because this deserves a good closure and also it holds a special place because it's my first ever work, so I just need all of your help to change the story in a good direction. 

Plot 1:

The story will progress with both of them entering the BB  after the current track gets over. 

Plot 2:

Either of them will go in different seasons, and like always some stuff will happen but both of them will trust each other. 

Plot 3:

Only one will go and in the end, they will reveal about them dating each other (choose who will go)

Plot 4:

None of them will go but the media secretly captures them and it will create rumours and stuff around. 

The common scenario from the above 4 plots is, Raj will play Cupid, Karan will be involved in the business as usual, Teju will enter the business line too, and yes Possessiveness and Romance will be there. And I won't repeat it again and again, There will be angst stuff but no SEPARATION. I do not believe in break-up & going away type stuff. 

So guys I will choose what the majority will choose and about updates I ensure that there will be three updates per week and after 2 weeks I will start the target thing. 

Please consider this and help me improve the story so that I can fulfil all of your requests.

Thank You,

Chandrika Rao.