Chapter 26.!

Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Karan looked towards teja whose face held many emotions, he wasn't able to understand what's wrong.

Karan: Sweety, kya hua. What's wrong? Aise KK ke naam sunne se kya hua?

She still stayed mum, but stared him. Her face held adoration while he couldn't understand why,, he had enough now.

Karan: will you speak up teju? I am done now. Its too much to take for me. Phat jaunga mein jo mujhe nahin chahiye.

Teju looked at him, she spoke so softly that her voice melted Karan in an instant.

Teja: Sunny, I was 17 jab Mein pehle baar KK ka naam suna hain. The interest I had in business management has pulled me towards The KK, he's off limelight, but he has inspired millions like me who's interested in business. I know very little about the person KK, but I know almost every thing about the businessman KK. Agar mein aaj apne business dream se itni passionate hoon tho its because of him only. And you just said something that would make me emotional, nervous and moreover you've brought up the fan girl in me, which no one knows about.

While Karan was shocked listening to her, he was speechless, he the Karan Kundrra who's known for his words, who's known for making people speechless is at loss of words today.

She nudged him,

Karan: sweety mein family Business take over kiya tha papa ka, and I have spread it among many places, I was 24 when I first started attending deals, almost same time mein when I started my acting career, and tab se leke one year tak, I have been working hard in both acting and business, acting mein interest hain, par business always brought out the best in me. Par I didn't wanted the world, specially the Glam world to witness The KK- A Demi god businessman. I am proud of myself for the success I have seen in business. Par there are many reasons for what I have been hidden my identity, bohot kam miltha hain aise, jahan I get so much adoration and praises and coming from you means a lot sweety. Bohot matter karthi hain yeh, tere point of view for a person who you didn't see but just heard and read about.

Teja looked at him with a warm and proud smile, she can sense his emotions and most importantly she can understand them. She softly patted him on shoulders seeing him getting emotional, he hugged her so suddenly and tightly that if not for reflex she couldn't have managed it.

Teja: sshhh sunny, calm down. I can understand tu kya feel Karra hain. Its okay, you are the most strongest person, come on.

Karan still hugging her whispered: nah sweety, no one knows the struggle, seeing your perceptions I remembered all things that happened and are still happening, haan daduu aur papa are businessmen, its in genes but I have taken it so seriously that it effects a lot, idk why am I even getting emotional at this stage. I fear things might go wrong.

Teja: sunny pehle dekh mujhe, come on see. He saw her face parting from the hug but still holding, she wiped his tears and started speaking, dekh sunny you have taken It seriously and you work hard because that is something your heart wants, and aise dil ki related cheezon se hum kaafi Baar emotional hothee

Hain, so its okay. And abb tu rona bandh kar please.

Karan gave her a small smile, and left her.

Karan: you don't know what all this means to me, things that happened from last 30 minutes are something that I will never forget sweety.

Teja: Arrey arrey, abb kya hi kare mein hoon hi aisi. And by the way I didn't expect this at all, never ever in my dreams.

Karan laughed at her antics,