Chapter 41.!

Kundrra's Mansion:

Both Teja and Karan reached home, they went in and saw raj chasing sammy.. teja was shocked she is seeing raj like this for first time, while Karan was happy. It's been days that he saw them both fighting like this.

Teja: bhaiyu sammy, why are you running like this. And bhaiyu why are you behaving like this.

Both the boys stopped running and came towards them, but raj was glaring him while sammy showed his puppy face.

Teja: say na bhaiyu, why are you behaving like this.

She asked so innocently that all three of them started laughing,

Raj: I am behaving like what doll?

Teja: I mean like me and sammy, who always runs and does something stupid.

With this they again laughed, but when sammy understood what she said,

Sammy: you mean I do stupid things, miss teja you are the most stupid person not me.

Teja: shut up sammy.

Sammy: oh I won't and you are stupid. And now don't turn your face towards to your bhaiyu, he won't do anything.

She smirked at him and turned her face to Karan, who saw this coming.

Karan: shut up Sammy, don't trouble her.

And sammy was shocked,

Sammy: this is cheating, you can't do this stupid girl.

Raj: what? She did the correct thing only, you asked her not to take my help, but you didn't mention about sunny na. She's smartest unlike you.

And sammy was roasted.

Sammy: you know what I am done with you all, you all are so bad.

All giggled seeing him,

Teja went towards him and pinched his cheeks,

Teja: don't worry sammy, if I am stupid you are also stupid, so we both are stupids.

Sammy: haa yeh theek hain. Saying this they hugged each other.

Raj and Karan's face was worth watching,

Raj: you guys are impossible,

Karan: and certified stupids.

Teja and sammy: and you both are khadoos uncles.

Karan and raj glared them, and both the stupid people showed their famous puppy faces and that's it Karan and raj melted.

Raj: now its enough, sunny aur sammy go to office and make sure you guys are back home for lunch.

Sammy: khadoos is back.

Raj: bhaiyu isn't khadoos chup.

Karan: tho kya mein hu khadoos?

Sammy feared while teja,

Teja: that you are any doubt?

Karan: teri tho, tu ruk...

And bhaiyu to rescue,

Raj: abb chup, solve it after coming. First go now and let us have our time.

Karan and sammy: not fair, not at all fair.

Teja and raj: everything is fair in love, war and business.

The three boys stood surprised,

Sammy: how come you said business?