Chapter 35.!

All ladies sat in the living room and were bombarding teja with their questions, she was irritated she made a baby face and looked towards the boys, sammy and Karan laughed looking at her while,

Raj: oh my beautiful ladies, usko bolne ka mauka dho na. Mere doll ko satana mat please.

Karan: kya yaar tu bhi.

Teja glared him while he shut his mouth and ladies laughed, boys left when SK asked,

SK: did you get what I asked for?

Teja: haan baby I brought, shant raho.

KM: kaisi hain meri bachi, kuch pareshaani hua hain kya?

Teja: nahin aai, everything was good.

TM: time se khaana khayi na? Aur sunny ko thang kiya kya?

Teja huffed: huh sunny made sure I ate it all, and aai I didn't trouble your sunny. Waise bhi ek phone bhi nahin kiya.

PD instantly replied,

PD: sorry teju, aai was busy pampering me. Its been years since we met na.

Teja: di di relax, i was kidding. Aur mujhe bhi mere share ka pampering mila hain. So don't worry.

PD: haha meri good baby. Who pampered you by the way?

Teja: hain na meri pyaari mumma.

Saying that she went towards KM and laid on her lap.

KM: Haye meri Gudiya.

SK: mein kya dikthi nahin hoon aap logon ko?

TM: hahaha hamesha yaad rakhna mein hoon na tere liye.

SM and PD: arrey bhabhi/aai, you don't know her.

TM: nothing against my daughter.

SK showed her tongue to them while,

PD: your loss aai.

And they continued chatting while, teja slowly drifted into sleep.

Study Room:

GJ sat on the chair while all the boys were standing,

GJ with a cold and stern voice: so come on start saying kya kya ho Raha hain yaha. You all think I won't know?

Sammy: kya baat jeeju?

GJ: you shut up sammy, you have reached heights of carelessness. Zara bhi brain nahin tujhe. And you sunny don't you think you will have to look on things seriously? And raj tere bare mein kya hi bataunn.

Karan: raj ka kya?

GJ: this man was about to get attacked when he was flying from Hyderabad to Mumbai 2 days back. And he wasn't even in his senses. Where the hell was your brain raj. What even is wrong with you.

Raj was trying hard not to breakdown, he was emotionally drained.

Karan: jeeju please, he is controlling a lot. Please don't stress him, he is having migraine attacks.

GJ: shit, kya hua tujhe bacha.

Raj: jee...jeejuuu. He was shuttering and jeeju just hugged him tight.

GJ: bacha relax its okay, calm down. Don't speak its okay. Sunny tu bata kya hua.

And that's it, he started saying everything in detail, and by the end GJ was angry, and he was ready to burst out.

GJ: what the hell, mera shak Sahi tha matlab. I did see this coming, par I didn't expect Ragini aunty to do that. How can she.

Karan: jeeju please baad mein. He is getting affected so badly. Yesterday sweety massaged his head and gave him medicines. He wasn't ready to eat also.