Chapter 15.!

PD and SK have boarded flight and were sitting in their places when SK found PD lost in thoughts.

SK: Didu kya hua, i am seeing from past few days you are being all lost, and I've even seen you looking at few pictures. Maine woh pictures Dekhi nahin to respect you. Par baat kya hain di, jeeju also noticed.

PD smiled at her, she's the youngest baby of course, but nothing can stop her from understanding her loved ones, she's a kind of daughter everyone would want, and she's lucky enough.

PD: Arrey baby girl calm down. And about being lost idk why but from last few days I've a feeling you see like instinct, that something is going to happen and I am unable to understand anything.

SK: di kuch nahin honga, aap hi bolthe ho na, babaji pe chod dho. Aur woh pictures?

PD knew she has to tell her, she knows Karan had seen them but doesn't remember aai, baba but Sanu doesn't know anything about them.

PD: woh na, hamare aai, baba hain, like they are prakash baba and Neetu aai, hamare mummy papa ke bestest friends like brothers waale. We were so close, like I would demand everything from them like I do with mumma papa, but one day they had to go to other place regarding business and security issues and we were so heartbroken, but we decided to stay in touch, par we lost contact. There's no day that me mumma papa doesn't remember them. We miss them a lot, I can't say how badly I have been missing them all these days.

Sk was shocked seeing her sister cry like this, she has never seen her like this anytime, she understood this people might have been very important.

SK: don't cry di please, kya pata we might meet them soon aur aap ya bhai Kabhi nahin bataya kyun nahin?

PD: we were so lost about them In ourselves baby, and were also busy with searching them with all our contacts. Aur sunny ka, he was around 11 when they left, and from then he never spoke about them. He was little close to aai, par woh bhul gaya honga, baccha tha na woh.

SK: bhaiya ki memory thoda weak hain diduu,

With that both started laughing when SK said,

SK: show their pictures na.

With that both sisters started seeing the pictures and PD told few of their memories.

Mumbai, Maharashtra:

While elders were talking and introducing each other, teja was feeling a bit tires so she sat on sofa and then sammy also noticed her sitting so he also joined her.

She kept her head on his shoulder and he also joined his head and started saying,

Sam: how much will all these cry, I am unable to see this, and I am hungry.

Teja: even me too, I am tired and these people aren't even asking us anything. Wait mere bag mein chocolate hain re, we will eat wait.

With that she took out a chocolate from bag to see it was melted,

Sam: Arrey teja we will eat aise hi, it tastes yummy.

Teja: arre you are also like me only, even I like melted chocolates. They hified each other with a grin.

With that both started eating and they are messy eaters. They had chocolate spread all around their mouths and face and looked damn cute.

That's how the elders found them and raj and Karan couldn't control their laugh and burst out laughing.