Chapter 45.!!

Heyyyyyy guyssss.,,, happy readinggggg.!!!

In a closed room with 6 people, a man is showing shouting...,,, while rest 5 had their heads bowed down, and among that 5 people one of them was smirking hard, that his teeth might fall out.

Scene changes to PI office.

PI: I so wish that the person we chose might do the justice. I can't stop blaming myself it this doesn't end up in our favour, there are already two people suffering due to our silly mistake Mishra.

Mishra (PI's assistant): sir I guess hame KK sir ko batana chahiye.

PI: we will have to be careful Mishra, can't risk his identity being out, so I request you to please call him Karan sir or just sir.

Mishra (PI's assistant): oh shit I am sorry sir, I will keep this in mind.

PI: that's okay, and yes we will discuss this with Karan sir once we get to know about the two of them who are admitted in hospital.. I did say about that person to him as he asked me to do it. Lets also check our own sources first. I am being doubtful.

Mishra nodded and both of them got into work...

Scene shifts.., in hospital.

Karan couldn't understand a single thing what PI told.. he was totally confused. And his headache is making it worse for him. And the message PI sent was totally a tough nut to crack.

Karan (self talk): I need you raj, your buddy needs youuuu. I feel so helpless without you. But I will also have to be strong to protect you raj. This time your own buddy will take things into his own hands. I will end this in my own style. Its my promise to you raj.

He slowly moved towards ICU where teju was kept. His eyes had tears seeing her.

Karan caressed the glass from where her face was visible..,

Karan (self talk): as much as I need raj, I need you also baby..,, I am unable to see you like this. That baby smooth skin of yours doesn't deserve a single scratch, and here you are having a whole freaking that white thing on your face. He was getting angry with each passing second, her blood strained face was coming in front of his eyes all the time, and he was again about to punch, but he heard a voice..

Voice: hurting yourself will give pain to you along with your loved ones too Karan.

That voice made him come out of his anger and frustration, he turned around to search for the source but he couldn't see anyone. He then realised the words that were spoken, it were the same words that teju spoke when he hurt his hand back then due to office issues.

He smiled sadly.,

Karan (self talk): see sweety you did fulfil your promise of controlling my anger, even being all laid on bed attached with that stupid wires you still managed to calm me.

He sighed and turned around only to see that his di and jeeju are standing there with worried faces searching for them probably.

He moved towards them quickly..,

Karan: di. Jeeju.

GJ: sunny bacha, yeh sab kaise hua?

Karan couldn't control himself and hugged him tightly, he needed someone like jeeju who won't question him and his actions..,,

Karan: jeeju I am scared..., and he explained every thing that happened from morning.

Before GJ could react PD shouted..

PD: sunny, what the hell... tere haathhh ko kya hua.

Karan: diii.. woh gusse meinnn.

PD: kya gusse mein sunnyyy. Tu chota bacha hain kya. She was crying, and it clicked in his mind why teja told it will hurt his loved ones too.