Chapter 9.!

Shoot Location:

Teju was sitting in her vanity with a serious face, she's confused on what to do and who to ask about the matter.! For a second she thought to ask raj be again dropped as the matter is sensitive. She was fiddling with her mobile continuously and was blabbering.

That's how her co star Helly saw her, she went and jerked her screaming,

Helly: Back to earth teja, where are you lost, or to be precise in whom are you lost. Kahin hamare jeejaji ke khayalon mein tho nahin? With that she started tickling her.

Teja: That was not at all funny Helly, and who on this earth will shout to bring back a person to reality? Ahh sorry you don't belong to planet earth right.

Helly with an annoyed face: Oh shut miss, and lets going, director sir is calling us for shoot. And she was mumbling on how unfair world is with her.

Teja heard and it and was giggling, she went and hugged Helly tight, making her shriek at first but she gave in and hugged her too..

Teja: you're a saviour on this set for me. My dumbo girl you are. Chat lets go.!!

Helly: awe how sweet, yea lets go but remember this one thing, I'm not DUMB.

Teja started laughing and Helly too soon joined her and both of them left towards the shoot area.

Karan's home:

Karan entered into the living room only to find all the four elders having a worried face. He went to all of them and asked,

Karan: what's wrong with you all, why are you sitting worried? He asked funnily, Kucch hua kya, Kon mar Gaye? But he stopped talking seeing his dad's face.

KD: you need to know few ethics like when to talk and what to talk.

Karan rolled his eyes, and replied

Karan: ah fine pa, but what's wrong why all of you are silent. And mumma aur maa what happened to both of you, aap tho aise sad cyan baithe ho?

KM: sunny kuch nahijg hua, par raj ko kya hua, he left in hurry, breakfast bhi nahin kiya.

Karan: I guess he got a call regarding prodcution house mumma, I'll look into that but please say what's wrong I know this isn't the problem.

Karan's mom had tears in her eyes and she just sat with a sigh beside her husband.

Karan: will you people speak up something. This is getting me on my nerves now.

RM sensing his impatience started saying.

RM: SP bhaaisab, I guess Hume sunny ko Pura baat batana chahiye, shayad woh aapka help kar saktha hain. Seeing both MK and DK(mom and dad Kundra) nodding their heads, she started saying,

" Sunny tumhe tho patah hain na ki SP bhaisaab ke friend Prakash ji ko, jiske baare mein tum apne PI team ke help lene wala tha, tho bhaisaab ko restless feel horaha hain ki kuch honga, like he is getting vibes. Aur sunee di ko bhi aisa lagra hain ki woh log yahin hain, par mil nahin paare ho. So iski wajah se yeh dono upset hain".

Karan sat there processing what Rm told and he replied,

Karan: Pa and mumma, kon hain yeh log mujhe bohot din se yeh puchna tha, Di bhi Kabhi Kabhi in logon ke baare mein baat karthi hain, clearly bolo na shuru se ye log kon hain.

KD started telling,

KD: Fine sunny sun I will say everything today, Prakash and me were friends from our college days, just like you and raj. He is more than a brother to me. We were so close to each other. And we all were so close knit. We stayed together. He helped me and your daduuu in business, when we face little loss. Par one day he had to leave for Dubai for his work purposes and Also due to security reasons, we promised staying in contact but aisa kya hua hain hame bhi nahin pata that we lost our contacts. Saalon ka risttha tha hamara. I'm mad at him and his wife, how was a dear sister to me, how can they vanish like that. And from last 21 years we are searching but that is of no use.