Chapter 78.,

Hello Guys, here's the new part. 

Mumbai, Maharashtra. 

Raj sighed entering, he always wondered how is to have his entire family waiting for him, he cleared that thought the moment it came into his brain and he frowned at the silence in the home. He directly went towards Teju's room to check on her only to see that she was sitting with a lost expression.

Raj: what's wrong Teju?

Teju jerked at the sudden voice,

Teju: you scared me

Raj: I am sorry, what's wrong why are you sitting like this all lost?

She just went silently to hug him and he hugged her back,

Teju: I am sorry, I should have waited for you to explain, I do not judge you bhaiyu, I am sorry I made you feel like this.

Raj realised she was crying and hugged her back,

Raj: sshh doll relax, I am sorry too, I should've explained to you earlier about a few things.

Teju saw him crying and wiped his tears, he smiled and kissed her forehead.

Teju knew that she was so wrong in jumping to conclusions and hurting him, she promised herself that she would mend his broken trust and help him always.

Karan who notices Raj coming, followed him knowing he'd go meet Teju and he didn't disappoint him, he smiled at the duo and cleared his throat to gain attention,

Karan: I mean I know you both are Long lost siblings, but its not fair to ignore someone okay?

Raj smirked,

Raj: are you jealous baby?

Teju smirked evilly too,

Teju: well all he knows is to get jealous only bhaiyu, I said no he is a green monster.

Karan: Fine, keep laughing guys, I am off.

They both burst into laughter and Teju jumped on Karan's back,

Teju: awe sunny are you angry?

Karan glared at her,

Raj: we love you, baby & don't cry now okay?

Karan: if you love your face, then stfu.

Raj smiled at him and hugged him, he whispered,

Raj: you need not get jealous over my doll, because if she's my baby sister, you are my baby buddy Karan.

Karan smiled like a kid and hugged him back, while Teju did evil eye action like a typical Indian aunty.

Teju: aweee my #KarRaj.

They both smiled at her antics,

Raj: before you both start your drama, let me tell you something, I need to go to Delhi for some production work for three days and I will be back before the weekend.

Teju: bhaiyuuuuu no.

Raj: it's a needed trip doll, it's important for the production house.

Teju sulked while Karan said,

Karan: I am taking a break from acting for the next 6 months.

Teju: whattttttttt?

Raj who understood shouted loudly,

Raj: what the hell do you think you are doing?

Karan: Raj hear me out before you scold me, please.

Raj: speak

Karan: our company needs my attention, not that I doubt you, but it's needed even you know that. With Sammy being in the US, you are busy with production and with the threats lingering around I can't sit peacefully and I have checked my schedule, none of them approached me now, my last show's schedule is also done. We have seen that there's a slight decrease in our work production and it would be best if I take over now.

Raj was proud, so proud of his brother that he was becoming responsible, not that he was reckless earlier,

Raj: I am proud of you sunny, hope you know that.

Karan with a soft smile: I know.

Teju: am I really adopted or what.

Karan: come here little brat.

Three of them hugged,

Teju: so from tomorrow you will be busy at work, bhaiyu won't be there and I have day shift shoots. Uff what a week it will be and it's just Monday today.

Karan laughed while Raj spoke with a stern voice,

Raj: Karan and doll, both of you guys, I am warning you beforehand don't you guys dare to skip your meals, and from tomorrow Manoj will come and he will ensure that all your meals are cooked at the proper time and doll you will have a BG following you, don't worry he wouldn't shadow you from nearer. And Karan, don't you dare fire any employee or break things, I'd get information about your every single action.

Both of them pouted listening to him,

Raj: I am serious guys, please don't act carelessly.

Teju & Karan: alright captain.

The next morning it was all chaos, Raj left after waking both Teju and Karan. Teju was almost going mad due to Karan acting like a mother hen.

Teju: Sunny, if you speak one more word I swear I will spank you and run away from home.

Karan smirked: really, I am ready baby girl.

Teju: oh god, are you serious?

He burst into laughter hearing her and said,

Karan: Fine fine, I will stop teasing but please take care and straight home once you finish your shooting okay?

Teju: okay daddy.

Karan: you little brat, shut up and now run.

Teju giggled and gave him a hug,

Teju cutely: Bye sunny, Take care. Gussa mat karo aap office mein.

Karan: hayeee, if you say so sweetly who am I to oppose?

He kissed her forehead and she left.

He immediately called BG,

Karan: make sure you notice the surroundings, don't trouble her and invade her privacy but keep noticing okay?

BG: consider it done.!

He sighed, he has a long day ahead and all he could do it to pray for patience.

Thanks for the support guys, if not for all of you I don't think I could've come this far, grateful to all of you.

Regards,

Chandrika Rao.