Chapter 64.!!

Mumbai, Maharashtra.!

Karan after a hectic day reached home. He rang the bell, he was so tired and rested his head against the door. Teju opened the door and he fell on her, she managed to stop him from falling flat. He was shocked,

Karan: what just happened?

Teja: nothing.

Karan found her behaviour weird because she didn't hug him.

Teja: go and freshen up, I will set the table for you.

Now Karan was sure that she had hit her head somewhere.

Karan without saying a word went in, while teju had a hard time controlling her laughter.

Teja: lol, sunny tu kitna cute hain yaar.

Karan came after freshening up to see her setting the table, he frowned when he saw 2 plates. Wasn't she supposed to feed him from her plate?

His heart: after what you did in the morning you expect her to feed you?

His mind: no Karan, you said it in anger she has to understand,

His heart: your anger won't save you every time.

He was irritated and directly went towards the dining table., he took the chair in his hands and placed it on the ground again a bit hard.

Teja jerked due to the sudden sound and when she saw what he did, she laughed internally but made a face and glared at him.

She sat down in her place and he frowned, even more, she started eating. He sat in his chair and looked at her with a longing face. She didn't budge and continued to eat.

Karan felt hurt, he was very upset. His mind wasn't working at all and left without saying a word. He straight away went to his room and banged the door shut.

Teja who saw him leaving was shocked initially, she expected him to throw tantrums but did not expect his silence. But when she heard the loud voice of the door, she flinched.

She was busy pondering over her thoughts when her phone rang. She lifted it without noticing the caller ID.

The person on call: Hey Doll.

She was delighted to hear his voice, she missed him terribly now,

Teja: bhaiyuuuuu, I miss you.

Raj: It's been just 2 days doll.

She made a face and replied,

Teja: does that mean I shouldn't miss you?

Raj: acha baba calm down, why are you so annoyed? Kya Hua sunny ne kuch kiya kya?

And listening to his name, her anger and confusion came back.

Teja: bhaiyu I don't understand him at all., is he bipolar? At times, He will talk sweetly as if I am a baby nahin tho he will shout at me like I am a witch.

Raj was shocked,

Raj: did he talk sweetly to you?

Teja: yes

Raj: did he yell at you?

Teja irritatedly: well yes bhaiyu, with that she narrated the morning incident.

Raj sighed, his anger is what he is always worried about.

Raj: doll, he is like that. But what surprises me the most is he never talks sweetly to anyone, sweetly matlab like all cute and all, and chillana tho chodo, he would never shout on anyone except for me or Sammy sometimes. It's always been his assistant and me who had to bear his anger. I am not complaining, but this is surprising because he won't get that close to anyone this soon.

Teja was shocked initially, but by the end, she understood that he is trusting her, maybe a little.

Teja: bhaiya bhaiya calm down, I understood it. But now I am scared, I have ignored him and said him her entire plan.

Raj sighed, he wanted one normal person in his life.

Raj: doll, you know what you did. And I am surprised too by his silence.

But then something clicked in his mind.

Raj: the hell, doll please talk to him and clear your drama, please.

Teja was confused: kya hua bhaiyu?

Raj: That's a long story, par Abhi ke liye just talk to him, even if he shouts or pushes you away please stick around him, he just needs love and care. What happened with him, I will say to you later okay? Please, I know I am asking you a big thing.

Teja was confused but replied him,

Teja: I will handle him bhaiyu, thanks for saying all this. Love you.

Raj: love you too doll, take care. Bye.

Teja was nervous, she has to face the lion now,

Teja: tujhe kisne bola aise ghatiya plan banane ke liye. Sammy bhi nahin hain tujhe bachaane.

She knocked on the door, but he didn't respond. She slowly tried to open the door, but was surprised to see it was not locked,

Teja smiled in relief, but what she saw after entering the room was a horrifying scene.

Hola guyssss,

Swagat nahi karoge hamara?

All my loveliesss,,,, I hope you liked this chapter,,,,,, do let me know what are the moments that you liked the most. And yea keep guessing the next happenings guys. The best one will be considered.

So, I was highly confused on how to proceed with the track further, I finally decided upon one idea, which you will see in further updates, and this is a short one but I assure you guys will have lengthy and timely updates from hereon.

Keep the comments.., love., support.., requests and complaints coming in guys. Your support is the biggest motivation.

All kind of suggestions and requests are welcomed, your every suggestion, feelings and requests matter to me more than the reader and vote count.

Do share your views, click on the star if you liked it, do comment your views.

Lots of love, positivity, and peace to each of you.

Regards,

Chandrika Rao ❤️