Story.!

I am making few changes accordingly. I hope you will like the concept this way.

So, Teju and Karan know each other from 2015, they've met each other during a show launch. They've become good friends and keep hanging out. After meeting each other, they've found out that their parents are long lost friends and thus from then the families have bonded well again. All the kids have become close. Teja and Karan have become good friends and knows about each others personal and professional life.

After breakup with Anusha, (which actually happened in mid of 2020, but I am changing it to early 2019. So Karan and Anusha broke up around 2019 January) Karan has been affected a lot. Karan ignored family and friends while being in relationship with Anusha, which led him to depression after breakup.

And teja becomes more close and attracted towards him post his breakup and tries to bring him out of depression resulting them both coming closer.

Note:

I will write all the things about how the families have met, TejRan's first meet and how he was depressed and all. This might be around 2 or 3 chapters and then will write about their BB journey.

So if you all are okay with this storyline please let me know in comments section so that I will publish the character sketch. 

Along with the current story line if you want me to add any other concept please feel free to say me about the same on comment section. 

Also guys I want you people to let me know about whom should I keep as close friends of TejRan and also common friends for both. please help me with this.  

I have one closest friend of Karan in my mind that is Raj Singh Arora. so please help me out with others. so I can add them in character sketch.