Chapter 71.!

Mumbai, Maharashtra.!!

The next morning, raj and Karan woke up early, and they headed to their home gym to work out while the other three were still asleep. Parents were up too and were planning various things. Karan and raj came back all fresh wearing causals,

KD: no work today?

Karan: good morning papa, and no I finished all my meetings by yesterday because we wanted to be home until pra left.

KD: raj you?

Raj: I am still on break paa, will get back to work once we are back from the trip.

TD: achi baat hain, sabko rest milega.

TM: beta aap donon se kuch bolna hain, mein bhaiya aur bhabhi se salon baad mile hain, tho hame ek saath time spend Karna hain aur pra ko bhi waha settlle hone tak time lagega, isliye hamne socha bhaiya bhabhi ke saath US jaaye.

Raj: aai pata hain, kal sammy aur pra ne bataya hain.

Karan: aur aapki Tejaswi beti naraz bhi huye.

KD: don't tease my doll.

Raj: she's my doll.

TD: she's my daughter.

Karan's inner POV: sabko meri sweetie hi chahiye kya. Wtf Karan your sweety seriously? Stfu dude.

TM and KM: woh ham sabki laadli hain, abb ladna khatam karo aur kaam pe lag jaao.

KM: aur go wake teju fast, she has a shoot today. She's free from tomorrow no?

Raj: oh shit yea, she asked me to drop her today. I will go wake her up.

KD: sunny, help me and Prakash, I have a few issues that have to be sorted out before we leave.

Raj went to wake her up, while Karan moved to study along with papa's.

Karan self-talk: wow she asked him to drop, who am I? She just replaced me easily, even after knowing that I would like to drop her. I am going to avoid her for sure aaj se.

Raj entered and saw a cute sight, all three were sandwiched in the duvet and were sleeping cutely, he had no heart to wake them up, but he knows work is important.

With lots of effort teju finally woke up after listening to the word "shoot", she rushed to get ready while the boys showed no signs of waking up. He checked Sammy's phone to know his schedule and found it blank. So he let them sleep and he went to his room to get his valet and keys.

Teja soon came out and sat with mummas for breakfast.

KM: eat properly teju.

TM: yeh ladki kab sudhregiii.

Raj noticed this and took her plate and started to feed her, she showed her tongue to the ladies,

TM: you are spoiling her.

Raj: haha aai, Jane do na..!!

Teja: I got to know something yesterday, don't think its done and I am okay with that, I will talk after coming back home.

KM looked concerned, while TM rolled her eyes at her daughter's drama.

TM: yeh jo acting hain na tere serial pe kar, kaam aayegi.

All laughed listening to their banter,

Teja: idc, par where are papa and baba?

She suddenly heard a voice,

Km: were are here my princess.

TM: zyada sar pe chada mat usko.

Teja: I doubt are you guys even my parents.?