Chapter 75.!

Hello Guys, I am really sorry for taking such a long break. But there were a few things that needed my time. I hope all of you are doing well. Thanks for all the love and support. 

It's a new morning with lots of hope, gratitude and love & Teju felt nothing but blessed. She will always be grateful for everything that she has. To be honest, she was still not over the sudden attack that happened on them & it scared her entire being, but what stuck to her mind till today was Raj's anger towards that unknown person who was smiling evilly. She realised that no human is sane and everyone will have an extreme point to break down or unleash their temper.

Karan came searching for her only to see her sitting lost in thoughts,

Karan: What's wrong Teju?

Teju jerked off from her thoughts after listening to him,

Teju: nothing sunny, was just thinking.

Karan: you better stop thinking about that, it's been a week. and now get up and come down quickly. It's almost time for them to leave.

Teju: I am going to miss them sunny.

Karan: I know right?

She went to meet all of them while Karan sat there.

Karan suddenly felt all lost. He couldn't think that his Raj can get that angry with anyone & he was terrified to think about anything happening to Raj. He is still unable to process that people are okay with attacking/manipulating just for the sake of properties.

All were ready to go to the airport & elders were busy giving instructions to the house helpers.

Teju: Mumma please tell Aai to let us come to the airport.

She was annoyed with her mother for not allowing any of them to come airport.

TM: Teju try to understand we can't go seeing three of you with a sad and teary face.

KD: Teju, this is the best thing. Let BG drop us at the airport & we will give you all a call before the flight takes off. We have to be careful with all the attacks happening sweetie. Teju nodded with a sad face. Pra hugged her tightly,

Pra: Come to the States soon for a vacation. I will miss you, bhaiyu and bhaiya.

Teju was emotional seeing his teary face. He was her baby.

Teju: Sure pra, but be safe okay? Don't overthink anything & if there's anything share it with Sammy or Sanu okay?

He nodded & and she moved towards Sammy who hugged her through the side,

Sammy: Teju, dont worry. We all will look after him. But please stay safe & Let BG follow you. Karan and Raj came down at the same moment & both of them were gloomy. They wanted to see the entire fam at the airport but KD had restricted them from doing so.

The elders were ready to go, Pra noticed Karan and raj,

Pra: Bhaiyu, bhai, I will miss you both.

Raj hugged him,

Raj: We will miss you too bacha. Take care of yourself okay?

He nodded & Sammy hugged all of them too. With all the emotional hugs and bidding byes, they finally left.

Both the boys hugged Teju and comforted her, she became normal after a while.

Teju with a serious voice,

Teju: Bhaiyu, what happened to you that day? why were you so angry?

While Karan was shocked, Raj felt his heart stop hearing her. 

So what do you think happened earlier and why was Karan shocked? 

And What did Teju see?

What happened to Raj?

Keep guessing,

And do like, share and comment if you like it. 

Thank You.