Chapter 77.!

Hello Guys, 

Karan hugged Teju helplessly,

Teja: Please take me to him. I can't take it when he walks off like that.

Karan: Sweety, leave him alone for some time. He'd not talk to anyone now.

Teja looked at him innocently, he hugged her tightly & she hid her face in his neck.

Karan sat on the bed with Teju in his lap,

Karan: Sweety, he will come back in some time. I want you to promise me something, will you?

Teju just nodded & Karan sighed,

Karan: I need words, so please speak up.

Teju: What do you want me to promise?

Karan: Sweety Raj abhi gusse mein hein yes, par usse zyada woh hurt hein baby, abb bas hum usko confidence dilana hein ki hum hein, we will never leave him. I have seen him struggling with trust issues earlier teju, woh pehle hi bohot toot chuka hein, abb kuch hua na woh humse dhoor chala jayega. He'd never be the same person again. Bohot mushkil se, pyaar se, patience se usko wapas aise banaya hein hum sabne. Please usko chodna mat. He sees his sister in you. You're the most important person to him. All I want to ask is just be patient and try to understand him. He has his reasons to react, woh bas aise hi uss insaan ko maara hein.

Teju heard each and every word keenly,

Teju: I promise sunny, mein sab sunungi jo bhaiyu aur tu bole, abb usko wapas lao sunny, mujhe rona aa raha hein.

Karan: woh ajayega baby, mein hoon na. Rona aa rah hein na, tho come on cry, par aise khud ko suffocate mat karo.

Teju: woh aayege na?

Karan: He will come baby, abb bas kar.

He held her until she calmed down. He noticed that she slept, he adjusted her on the bed and came out to make a few calls & BG came to inform him about Raj.,

BG: Sir, Raj sir's location is showing at the beach. Driver hein sir ke saath.

Karan was grateful for having such loyal and caring BG in their lives,

Karan: Thanks a lot, BG. I was about to ask you to trace his number.

BG just smiled,

Karan: kuch info mila?

BG: Sir according to the information that the man gave and from my sources, Ramesh Reddy is planning to frame Raj sir illegally in the business.

Karan's eyes darkened,

Karan: Call my manager and tell him not to accept any projects for the next three months. abb bohot hua, Woh insaan bohot uchal raha hein na, abb mein dikhatha hoon ki yeh KK kya kar saktha hein. And also, tell my PA to get all the documents related to the mine & Raj's business.

BG nodded & left while Karan sat there thinking,

Karan's POV:

" I can't believe things changed drastically. I need to take a break from acting to focus on the business to prevent any damage from happening. But I am scared about Raj, I don't want him to go back to his shell. It's really difficult to deal with the coldest Raj. Rabba please teju ko bhi dhoor mat karo Raj aur mujse, we can't live without her. Mujhe abb bhi darr hein, par I want to accept that I love her, shayad sachi wali pyaar. Yeh sab khatam hone ke baad, I will try to profess my feelings to her, par tab tak sab ko patience dedo, please. Bas Raj aur woh apne mis understandings clear kar le."

He was brought back to reality by the vibration on his phone,

He picked up the call doubtfully because it was from an unknown number, but when he listened to what the caller said, he was beyond furious. He cut the call and went into his study to deal with a few issues.

At Beach Side,

Raj was sitting on the shore lost in thoughts,

" Bappa, I dont believe much in you, but my doll trusts you with everything. Please don't take her away from me. She reminds me of my baby, mein mar jaunga agar woh chali gayi tho. Aur mere saath saath karan bhi bohot kuch khodenga."

Raj feared he might lose the peace and sanity that he got in the form of friendship, he had learnt that family won't always support you in the hardest way, he owes a lot to Karan's parents and his dad. Without them, he would've been all lost and dead by now.

Three people whose relationships are tangled and destined, how will they realise it?

Karan Already realised his love, Raj knows what he needs to do, while how will Teju evolve in this hurdle?

Precap: REUNION and PLOTTING.

Keep reading and guessing guys,

Thank You,

Chandrikaa.