Chapter 11.!

Raj sat backside in the car saying he's tired and might doze off soon, and true to his words he did sleep, and it was silent atmosphere in the car, not that it was suffocating but it was a peaceful one. But how can teja stay silent, she had to start her bak bak na, so she started saying,

Teja: Arrey sun na KK, can I ask you one thing.?

Karan: If I say no also you won't zip your mouth so go ahead Miss Tapaswiini.!!

She glared at him after listening her name,

Teja: Oye Mr. mera naam Tejasswi hein, tapaswini nahin.

Karan: abb utna bada naam bolna mujse na honga baba, kya hain na mein uthna bak bak nahin Kartha hun.

Teja slapped him on his shoulder saying,

Teja: Logically tapaswini naam bada hain tejassswi se, Arrey par aap tho brainless ho na, tho how can you know that. With that she did logic wala sign,

To which Karan rolled his eyes at her drama and replied,

Karan: Tapaswini you have 2 mins time, jo puchna hain puchoo, uske baad mein answer nahin doonga.

Teja: Oye tu KK the businessman honga apne office pe, yahan mere saath aisa tone use mat Karna.

Karan: Aur kuch farmaish madam? Bada aayi bolne Waali mereko huh?

Teja was so angry and felt like hitting him when raj woke up feeling irritated.

Raj: Abbe kya hain, sone nahin Detha, aur Baby tujhe tapad chahiye kya? kyun doll ko tang karra hain?

Karan: Yeh lo ek aur namuna, nahin Raj ji mujhe uthna dare nahin ki mein aap ko aur aapki doll ko irritate karu.

Teja burst into laughter seeing his face, while raj dozed off again annoyingly. He was annoyed with everything now, even with traffic, even with himself.

Karan: will you say it or not TP? Kya pucchna tha madam?

Teja: Arrey woh na, bhaiya ko kya hua, why did he felt dizzy all of a sudden?

Karan smiled at her care and replied,

Karan: That man thinks so high of himself par uthna scene nahin hain usko, he has been stressed lately about work and also other things, and he didn't eat his food too tho usko aisa hua. Don't worry he will be okay soon.

Teja giggled at his words and replied,

Teja: Dheere bolo KK, warna phir utt jayega bhaiyuuuu.

Karan: Arrey woh bas bolega, kyun tang karra mereko baby, aise ki sach mein I am his baby.

Karan made cute faces while saying, teja found it so adorable of him. She started pinching his cheeks saying,

Teja: hayye tu kitna cute hain KK, bilkul baby jaisa.

At that moment raj again got up and said the same line what Karan told earlier and slept again which made them laugh while Karan was both blushing and laughing.

Teja: you are blushing like a kid re KK, with that she again pulled his cheeks.

Karan replied cutely,

Karan: Thank you Tapaswiini.

Teja couldn't help but adore him, he was such a baby...

Teja: you are too cute, I am going to call you cutie ok?

Karan: aye, mein most wanted punjaban munda hoon, hot shot type, and you are saying ki cute? Not fair Sweetie.

Teja was giggling, and somehow her giggles were like a music for him, he didn't wanted her to stop giggling at all,

Teja: hahahah, I told na, KK ya Karan Kundra honga tu kahin aur, mere liye tho cutie hi sahi.

Karan felt so many things while she said that, he couldn't understand these feelings at all,

Karan: haanji cutie hoon mein par "SIRF AAPKE LIYE".. 

Karan couldn't believe he replied that way, he is doing weird things these days around her and he is not feeling awkward at all. 

Teja: Haan "SIRF MERE LIYE".

Teja felt things that she never ever felt before for anyone. she was highly confused but thought to push them away for time being. 

Both Karan and teja didn't realise that they unknowingly promised something that would make them so closer with all twists and turns.

They have reached and now Karan was getting ready for the toughest task,

Karan: abb dekhna iske nakhre TP, yeh ladka nahin ladki dikhegi tujhe, kitna tantrums hote yaar iske.!

Teja was laughing listening to him and replied,

Teja: haha KK, chalo abb utaoo bhaiyu ko, warna tere khair nahin.

Karan went towards back seat and starting waking him up,

Karan: Raj mere pyaare bhai get up see, we have reached.

Raj just stirred and replied in Half sleepy tone,

Raj: utaake le chal na baby.,,,

Teja burst into laughter seeing him and mostly Karan's face, it was worth watching.

Karan rolled his eyes, god this much drama.

Karan: Aye tapaswini, help kar sweetie, yeh utega nahin aise tho.

He just pleaded her with a cute face which melted her in a second. 

Teja: Aye tere yeh cute face se mujse kaam mat karwa re, while Karan was smirking knowing her weak point. 

Teja sighed looking at him and went to other side and started waking raj up,

Teja: Bhaiya utho, see ham ghar aagayi aur hame uppar jaana hain na, aur upar tho uncle aunty hain, so should we tell them you are sick?

Karan just stared at her in shock, she surely had some tactics to deal with people and our raj just woke up from sleep just like that. Karan looked like he would fall, and looked towards her ki aise kaise, to which she shook her head proudly.

Raj: Kya yaar Doll, Abhi se blackmailing shuru, mujhe aur tang karna tha baby ko.

Karan: haanji Ragu maa ke paas Jane ke baad karle tang mujhe.

Raj: Arrey KK mere yaar, chalo how can we make our doll wait chalo chalo,

Karan smirked and teju burst into laughter.

Teja: ha ha lets go, with that they three left towards lift.

Hey Guys,,,

So sorry for the short chapter, I just want to add a small one on one conversation of TejRan, but I swear next part mein everything will be sorted. You will get to know everything clearly and exciting things are one the way.

I am sorry for prolonging the parts, but I wouldn't disappoint you guys. And next update would be up by tomorrow evening.

Please do vote and comment on how good did you liked the part.

Thank you,

With lots of love,

Chandrika Rao❤️.!