Chapter 36.!

Lengthy chapter ahead....!!

Karan went to his room and freshened up changed into his normal comfy wear. He was waiting for sammy to show up, and he just sat on sofa with eyes closed. He was tired and exhausted.

Sammy entered into his room to see him sitting with closed eyes. He didn't wanted to disturb him but, he sensed the urgency when he asked to come up. He went and slowly tapped him on his shoulder.

Karan jerked,

Sammy: bhaiya mein hi hoon, relax. If you want we can talk later you rest.

He can see he was scared, guilty and worried.

Karan: sammy come sit here, when he sat he started asking sweetly. Bacha kya hua tujhe. Tu bohot dull hain subahh se, kya hua baby.

And that's it, sammy started crying like a kid.

Sammy while sobbing: bhaiya I was scared from last three days, raj bhaiya ka phone nahin lag Raha tha. You didn't call too, aur yaha woh rival kuch problem create karne ja Raha hain. I was so messed up, mujhse kuch handle nahin ho Raha tha. I was so close to yelling on everyone.

Karan was angry on himself, he should've checked on him.

Karan: sammy baba sshhh stop crying, mein aagaya hoon na sab set kar dunga okay. Now stop crying raj ko bhi ham sab theek kardenge.

Sammy nodded and wiped his tears roughly,

Karan: Sammy kitne baar bolna hain tujhe, aise roughly na karo. Bachpan se aisa hi hain tu.

Sammy pouted, and Karan wiped his tears.

Sammy: bhaiya ek baar aap office aake dekho na. Yeh rivals ke attacks ke baare mein papa aur bade papa ko nahin pata hain. I did my everything to hide it from them.

Karan was already thinking about this.

Karan: haan baba i will go with you tomorrow. As it is Friday and papa is already staying home as everyone are home it will be easy for us to have a look. Aur haa raj ko baad mein batayenge.

Sammy: jee bhaiya, par aap kya plan karre ho?

He noticed Karan being all lost seriously

Karan: for now I do have a plan, but for that going office is necessary. Par pehle let me talk to our PI aur manager too okay.

With that he started calling them and spoke for around an hour.

He cut the call and turned to see sammy sleeping. He saw his face clearly, its clear that he didn't sleep well.

He picked him up and made him sleep on his bed, he was thinking to take a nap, when ayu made his entry.

Ayu: mamu, nanu ke daughter kab utegiiii, she is still sleeping,

He laughed at him,

Karan: ayu, chalo we will wake her up.

Ayu got excited and asked him to pick up.

Karan picked him up and went to raj's room only to see a cute site.

Raj held teju's hand protectively and was patting her head continuously.

Ayu shouted seeing his most favourite person there.

Ayu: raj mamu, aap bhi aayien ho, he jumped down from Karan and ran to hug him by jumping on him.

Raj wasn't asleep, he was shocked with that sudden jump. But when he saw who it was, he hugged him tightly with one Hand and kissed his forehead.

Raj: Haye mere ayuuuuu. Kitna miss kiya tujhe.