Chapter 3.!

Mumbai, Maharashtra.

So here we see two souls who are lost in thoughts completely,

(These are their individual thoughts,)

Karan's POV:

How weird life is, its not like I don't believe in emotional life, but these days practical life is what works, idk why Dadda is still thinking of his long lost friend. I also feel something is going to happen, may be a positive change or impact. I hope its good. I feel so lonely now, but also scared to trust anyone these days. I'm having so many mixed thoughts right now that my mind is in total chaos.!!

Waheguru sab theek kardo.!! (God please make everything alright).

Teja's POV:

Today is biggest day of my life, my real debut as lead actress, launch of my new show, I'm nervous, excited and what not. I feel like something is going to happen, a destiny's plan maybe. I've always thought that whatever happens, its for a reason. I'm feeling very calm yet confused. Whatever might happen, Bappa please make it worthy.!!

Both souls unknown about what's planned ahead for them are lost and their thoughts are interconnected. Isn't this destiny's plan?

Teja's home:

Teja was busy getting ready with make up and all, and was waiting for her manager to inform about when to start towards event.

She with help of her aai has chosen a light pink half sleeves, knee length frock and paired it with silver ear studs and silver heels. She was looking like a fairy, cute and beautiful.

She kept her wavy hair open and applied kohl on her eyes, and opted for nude simple makeup. She was never a makeup person, but the field which she chose is of complete glitz and glamour.

Teja's POV:

Haye Bappa, why am I like this, I chose a field which is of complete glamour and I'm not a makeup person. Please save me, you know I'm a complete disaster and a clumsy girl. I know there's no one in this world who would like me, but leave it I love myself.

With the constant and weird feeling and her nervousness she was feeling very restless.

Her phone rang breaking her trance and its was from her manager, (idk if she has any manager or not, but in this FF she has and his name is Aadi.!)

Aadi: Hey teja, did you get ready, start after 10 minutes.

Teja: Hi Aadi, yes I did get ready as you said, and I'll start after talking to aai, baba. Is everything set there.

Aadi understood that she's nervous, so calming her he said,

Aadi: Teja its not time to worry, we all will be there, you know the show's director is very supportive so is the production and cast, crew. So chill and calm down.

Teja: okay Aadi, chalo bye ill start in few mins and will call you once I reach there.

With that she cut call and headed towards living room where her parents were sitting., she met them and took blessings. They wished her luck and aai fed her sweet curd too. She wished them and left wondering about upcoming journey and future.

Karan's home:

Here Karan was talking to one of his friend and was discussing about the party.!

He was called as bad boy of television, but he's a Demi god in business. He would crack deals that seemed impossible to many others.

Karan from childhood was always interested in business apart from acting may be it was in genes, his Dadaji, his dad were known as perfect businessmen with various strategies, and sharp minded. In Punjab Kundra family apart from being known as rich family is also known for being powerful too.