Chapter 70.!!

Mumbai, Maharashtra.!

The three of them reached home only to notice the lights on in their house, and the door slightly open.

Raj: what the heck, I remember turning off the lights.!

Teja: kya pata koi chor ho, ya booth.

Both the boys gave her a look, while she made the action of zipping her mouth.

They entered to notice it empty, when raj was about to say something someone shouted from their back making all three of them run behind each other.

Two people who were behind them to scare them off burst into laughter,

Raj was the first one to notice them,

He shouted,

Raj: abbe tum donon kab aaye ho. Aur yeh kaisa prank hain. I am sure ye tera hi kaam hain na sammy.

Teju who didn't see the 2 people until then shouted,

Teja: sammyyyyyyyyy. You came.

She jumped upon him while he held her tightly, ensuring she was safe. He was smiling seeing her excitement.

Sammy: kya baat hain, itna miss ki hain mujhe tho call kyun nahi kiya miss drama queen.

She pouted hearing him,

Teja: I forgot to call you, but I missed you so much sammy.

He hugged her tightly, raj admired them, pra was pouting, while the green monster was busy glaring.

Pra quickly ran towards Karan making him smile at his antics.

Pra: hello bhaiiiiiiii.

Karan ruffling his hair: hey champ, how are you? And how did you both come? And Akele kyun aaye ho.

Pra: wait wait wait. Deep breaths. And I didn't come Akele, I came with samuuuu. And elders also came with us.

Karan: achhaaaaaa. But you guys were to come after 2 days na.

Sammy: tho ab kya ham vapas jaake 2 din baad ajaaaye?

Karan glared at him while the rest burst into laughter.

Sammy then went to raj and hugged him,

Raj: ab dikha mein Tujhe.

Sammy: kya bhaiya.

Raj: chalo kisiko tho main dikhaaa.

Pra whiningly: bhaiyu, maine bhi aapko bohot miss kiya. Infact isilye aaye hum.

Teja: sammy, give the drama queen title to pra. My god, kitna drama karta hain.

Karan: well aakhir bhai bhi tho drama queen ka hi hain. So itna drama tho bantha hain na.

Teja: youuuuuuuu.

Sammy: Haye mere live big boss, kitna miss kiya yeh mein.

Both teju and Karan glared sammy, while he acted like zipping his mouth making the rest burst into laughter.

Raj: everything aside, yeh itne jaldi plan kyun badal gayi?

Sammy: bhai, badi ma and aai had some work regarding clothes which di asked, and bade papa aur baba ko kuch setllements karne hain. And pra ko bhi kuch kaam hain, and he has to collect certificates too.

Raj: settlements? He turned towards Karan who was also clueless,

Teja: baba ko kya settlements karni hain.