Chapter 37.!

Jalandhar, Punjab.!

Teja: kya hua sunny bacha..

He just turned around in an instant, and boy his face and eyes are too red. She was shocked seeing him like that. He held her tow hands tightly and pulled her for a tight hug. Her hand ached, he held it right where she hurt it in the morning. But she just hugged him back. She caressed his back, and he just kept hugging her tighter with every passing second. Teja was getting scared and worried.

Teja: sunny kya hua. You are scaring me baba.

He again increased his hold on her, she just kept patting his back to calm him down.

Teja: acha kuch bolo mat, just stay silent.

She just waited for him to say something and kept on caressing his hairs and back.

He came into his senses. He slowly parted a little from hug and she immediately looked into his eyes, she shivered looking at his bloodshot intense eyes.

He was still in hug, she caressed his face a little,

Teja: kya hua sunny, come on say it. You look so awful. And your eyes, kya hua bolega ki nahin?

He nodded, and made her sit on the sofa that was in balcony and settled on floor, and immediately kept his head on her lap, and she as a reflex kept her hand in his hair.

Karan: I have got a call from my PI, and ek news pata chali hain. I lost the last thread of my patience. I felt like breaking something, par sab hain ghar pe, specially kids I didn't want to scare them.

Teja: sunny how many times I have to tell you thoda control karo, itna gussa acha nahin na. See your eyes pooraaa red ho gaya hain.

Karan: you fucking want me to control, you want me to control, when that bastard is planning an attack on family to break me mentally, no ways teju, mujse nahin hoga control, I feel like giving up, raj ko dekh ke I feel so helpless, sammy is scared and worried. I feel like I have failed in keeping everyone intact. Everything is crumbling and I am unable to do anything and you fucking want me to control my so Called temper.

He pushed her hand and got up and stood facing the sky, his eyes had tears, he looked broken.

Teju for a second felt dead scared listening his voice, but by the end of him saying every thing, she understood he is feeling so helpless and angry.

She called him and he didn't turn, she noticed he was taking heavy breaths. She quickly got up and held his hand from back, he didn't even move an inch. She sighed and slowly and hesitantly back hugged him, and he froze.

Seeing no reaction from him, she was about to part away, he realised and in an instant grabbed her hand and placed it on the collar of his t shirt, she held it tight, and in the process she hugged him tight. It was their first back hug. She felt him calming down and kept hugging him tighter. And he had one of his hands in pocket and held one of her hand.

He turned around a little and grabbed her front and hugged her so tight, she had tears in her eyes and he noticed,

Karan: what's wrong sweety, shit you are crying.

He was about to wipe her tears, when she hugged him hiding her face. He sighed and kissed her hairs and held her tighter. His t shirt was getting a bit wit. He never liked things like this, but this girl is taking him on some other trip he thought.

Karan: sweety come on, he pulled her face tightly and noticed her nose red.

Karan: sweety stop crying, I hate it. She slowly nodded and he said, kya hua. Why are you even crying. She made a face again. He smiled a little, and kissed her forehead and this time she froze. He did it finally.