Chapter 76.!

Raj and Karan both were shocked hearing her question. Karan was thinking about how to answer while Raj was scared. Raj feared that Teju would leave him once she knows about the reason behind his anger & Karan was keenly observing the myriad of emotions playing on Raj's face & he understood his buddy's fear.

Karan: What are you talking about, Teju?

Teju: You know very well what I am talking about Karan. And bhaiya please, don't cover up your anger with whatsoever reasons & I need the truth.

Both the boys were stunned to hear her calling Karan and bhaiya, they knew they should speak out about everything now & they can't afford to create any misunderstandings now.

Raj: I will tell you everything Teju, but I also need to know what made you so upset and angry. Teju was shocked to hear his cold voice. He never spoke to her in that voice, even when he was angry at her for her clumsiness.

Teju: Abb mein teju hoon bhaiyu aapke liye?

Raj: You just called me bhaiya teju. I have meetings lined up, so let's get over with this.

Teju was ready to cry & Karan side-hugged her,

She started speaking

Teju: On that day when we were having fun in the garden,

** Flashback **

All the five of them were having fun playing and running. Raj sat on the ground & Karan who saw it, came and settled beside him,

Karan: So what's up macho man, tired already?

Raj scoffed: shut up, I am just lying here. I am so overwhelmed.

Karan sat up straight hearing him. It's not every day that his buddy opens up about his feelings,

Karan: What's wrong Raj?

Raj: I am overwhelmed, Sunny. I am happy that I made such amazing relationships here & I am glad I met Teju and her family & I am scared because my past doesn't let me live peacefully. When I think it's all over & I am trying to get a grip on my life, it gets back to square one.

Karan: Trust yourself, Raj. No wrong will happen, at least not until you have me. You will never face any problem or hurdle alone.

I will always stand by your side. Raj hugged him,

Raj: If there's anything for which I am more than grateful, it's always you Sunny.

Karan hugged him tighter. He could feel something was wrong. His instincts are trying to warn him. They were watching the three grown-up adults having fun. The peaceful environment turned into chaos when they heard a gunshot.